La Peiriero was a great place to stay for our trip to Provence. The loft room was great for a family of 4, including 2 teenagers. The room was clean and spacious with two full baths and two TVs. We loved the balcony overlooking the backyard, with beautiful pool and play areas. The terrace restaurant served amazing breakfasts and wonderful dinners. We loved the meals of fresh Provencal ingredients and the 'cocktail of the day' (alcoholic or not) were delicious. The service at the front desk and at the restaurant was very friendly and helpful. The snackbar at the pool was a great place for a casual lunch or afternoon snack. The nearby village of Fontvieille, which is within a short walk, has a number of shops and restaurants and many different activities. The pillows aren't the best we have had but were okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Fontvieille , in the Alpilles , this large farmhouse built on a former stone quarry is located in the middle of a pine wood which grow cypress and olive trees. Over time , thanks to its large volumes and its exceptional location this house is now a charming hotel. You will love this cozy, bright and comfortable. You will enjoy the pleasure of staying in the Alpilles , the cradle of Provence . You will quickly find your place in the heart of the Hotel La Leiriero ... here the space is not lacking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your La Peiriero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Peiriero Fontvieille, France
- La Peiriero Hotel Fontvieille