“Family run place, good service and food”
Review of Le Romarin

Le Romarin
Ranked #52 of 120 Restaurants in Cassis
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A good choice for Italian in Cassis. Food was good, so was service. Located on a side street, relaxing meal.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Called in here and went for something you would think would be straightforward. Daughters pizza was fine. My wife and I went for lasagna and the portion sizes were very good. The ends of the lasagna were warm, the middle was cold. Sent both back and they returned slightly warmer - how difficult is it to heat two lasagnas?!?!
Would not go back for a second try which I guess says it all.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We were looking for a good restaurant for an informal meal with the family. Given that this is Cassis and you will pay more than normal for your meal this a decent option for families wanting a good meal on a reasonable budget - there are a range of pizzas, pasta dishes and daily specials. Pizzas start from €10 with meat dishes €15-€20. We visited on a Saturday night in November when there were a number of locals also in and the service could not be faulted.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Had a family dinner. Good and warm service. Pizza, lasagne and ravioli were all really good.
Low prices compared to nearby restaurants.
Warmly recommend!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Stumbled across this place while in Cassis and decided to try it as most other places had no seats available. We thought it must be ok as there were quite a few others in there but I couldn't have been more wrong. The staff seated us and then didn't come over again until we waved to get their attention, they appeared to be spending most of their time chatting and joking with their friends/regulars. Once we finally ordered our food, it was poor quality, half cold and took ages to come out. My Pizza arrived after I had reminded them 4 times and my companions had already finished their meals. Upon taking a bite it tasted of soapy cheese and I had to send back to the kitchen... At this point I decided I was going to have more luck eating something back at the hotel. The only positive I can take from this experience was that I wasn't charged for the inedible pizza.