“Excellent food in the most charming environment!!!”
Review of Ristorante d'Emilio - CLOSED

Ristorante d'Emilio
Price range: US$13 - US$31
Cuisines: French, Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
maui
“Excellent food in the most charming environment!!!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We had such an enjoyable first meal that we returned our last night and loved it even more! The host, Richard, and hostess, Soraya, were so welcoming, interesting, professional, generous
In spirit, that we hated to depart. both inside and outside are very charming. You will not be disappointed with your dining experience here!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank zude

Palo Alto, California
“Handwritten menu, home-cooked food”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

On a soft warm June evening, we gathered round a table at Emillio's. We do speak some French, but needed help translating some items on the menu, and the waiter helped us navigate it. Two of us tried the 28 Euro tasting menu and enjoyed both the pork in a green pepper sauce and the fish with asparagus. Others had the pasta which was excellent. For an appetizer, I had a melange of vegetables in a crispy potato crust with a green salad--I recommend. Dessert was pears in a rich, not-too-sweet chocolate sauce. Our meal lasted about two hours, was so civilized, with not a false note.

• Visited June 2014
5 Thank WideEyedTraveler
Kranj, Slovenia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really friendly”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I was searching for an open restaurant on 1st May and everything was closed, except for this place. Even though I was dirty from climbing all day long, the staff was really friendly and they treated me like all the other guests. I was really surprised, because usually I don't get treatment like this :) The food was delicious, I even got the chocolate cake for free.

• Visited May 2014