Stayed here for a week and didn't feel the need to leave the hotel once. All the staff, especially the manager and his wife were very welcoming. Food was excellent, must take the boat for a day trip, it is very luxurious. Had some tennis lessons and the pro was really good, has been there for ages and he even got my 11 year old godson playing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Club de Cavalière & Spa, with its discreet luxury and undeniable charm, stands next to a fine sandy beach. It nestles in the middle of stone pines, overlooking Le Levant and Port Cros islands, and the wide open sea. This hotel at Le Lavandou, only 30 kilometres from St Tropez, is a legend in its own right.Whether this is a first or regular visit to the Côte d’Azur, indulge yourself and enjoy the refined elegance of our guest rooms, suites and villas. They all boast their own private terrace overlooking the sea, the perfect place to enjoy a well-earned break.‘La Vieille Fontaine’ restaurant serves gourmet meals either on the terrace or in a dining room with windows looking out over the sea. Come and enjoy its delightful setting and warm family atmosphere.Relax in our 28° pool and take full advantage of our private beach. The various leisure activities offered by the hotel are, in themselves, an invitation to explore the high seas: boating, jet skiing, sailing school… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de so you can book your Le Club De Cavaliere & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Club De Cavaliere Hotel Le Lavandou
- Le Club De Cavaliere And Spa
- Le Hotel De Cavaliere
- Le Hotel Lavandou