We stayed at Pavillon de Pampelonne in May 2012. My husband and I were joined by our 22 year old daughter and 20 year old son. We stayed in the downstairs family suite -- which was fabulous with beautiful grounds directly outside the door. Plenty of room for 4 adults. Peter and Allison were great hosts. Everything about PdeP was wonderful, except perhaps that 1 day that it rained (Peter promised that will never happen again ;). Peter went out of his way to assist my husband with a road bike he had rented and had shipped to PdeP. The main reason I would go back to St. Tropez again would be to stay at PdeP again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upmarket stylish Maison d'Hote villa consisting of 9 bedrooms situated around a large pool terrace close to Pampelonne Beach and half way between Saint Tropez and Ramatuelle. Open from Easter to the end of October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pavillon de Pampelonne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon De Pampelonne Hotel St-Tropez
- Pavillon De Pampelonne St Tropez