After staying at the grand hotel "Villa Belrose" in Saint Tropez the year before my husband and I decided to take the "Villa" route and be within walking distance of one of the most famous beaches in the world, Pampelonne Beach. As we were so close to the beach, we focused two full days at the beach and stayed at 2 different beach clubs each day which made the experience really fun.
I recommend this Villas because the proprietors are so nice, the pool area is beautiful and the rooms are nice. We were close to town so we could go there or close to the beach so we walked to it. We are planning to go here again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upmarket stylish Maison d'Hote villa consisting of 9 bedrooms situated around a large pool terrace close to Pampelonne Beach and half way between Saint Tropez and Ramatuelle. Open from Easter to the end of October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pavillon de Pampelonne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon De Pampelonne Hotel St-Tropez
- Pavillon De Pampelonne St Tropez