Fortunately, the owner has provided us with the best directions to get to the hotel so we avoided the heavy traffic in St Maxime on our way.
The hotel location is great, walking distance to the best St Tropez beaches: studio 55 / cap 21.
I really liked the room: very clean and beautiful. The lobby is with great home atmosphere.
Breakfast is served on the sunny terrace whenever you wake up.
Friendly staff and super-helpful and nice new owner. This is the first hotel, which I will definitely return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upmarket stylish Maison d'Hote villa consisting of 9 bedrooms situated around a large pool terrace close to Pampelonne Beach and half way between Saint Tropez and Ramatuelle. Open from Easter to the end of October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pavillon de Pampelonne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon De Pampelonne Hotel St-Tropez
- Pavillon De Pampelonne St Tropez