“Very good food”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Zurich, Switzerland
“Very good food”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We had lunch at Fanneu and it was so good!
We tried an omelette with salad and some tarte.
The salad had an really good dressing and the staff is very friendly too!

Visited September 2013

Sami, Greece
“Very nasty RACE DISCRIMINATORY restaurant”
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Thank you so much for dealing with me in a very nasty way today. As soon as I took a seat, the restaurant staff, a woman in a pink T-shirt came to me and very loudly shouted at me, "WHAT DO YOU WANT? " in a very rude way with a very angry face. It was pretty clear that she was unhappy with me although I behaved in a very normal and peaceful way, just like other customers at the restaurant. Then I answered that I just wanted to have some drink since she brought a menu with her and I expected her to show that to me. However, she did not pass me the menu and intstead just repeated very loudly "WHAT?" with an even more and more angry face. I thought she did not hear me at the first time so I told her again that I wanted to have some drink. Then she said even more and more loudly "I KNOW!!!! THEN WHAT????" with more and more angry face. I was really suprised to see her attitude but asked her in a very polite way to show me the menu. Then she made very mad face looking my face very sharply and just slammed down the drink menu on the table with the sound of "BANG". It was pretty scary but with lots of efforts I managed to continue to make myself behave in a peaceful way. Just 30 seconds later she came by and again, shouted "WHAT" with an angry face. I tried to order the thing that interested me in the menu but she again, shouted "I DO NOT HAVE GRASS!!!!!!", which did not make any sense. However, since it was pretty clear to me that she was really unconfortable that I tried to make choice from the menu, I instead ordered coke since I did not want to have any trouble with her. Soon after that she slammed down the coke on the table with the sound "BANG!!!!" again. This time, I even felt so sorry for her to be able to behave in such a rude and ignorant manner. I do not know the reason why she did such a nasry thing. It may be because of my race or maybe it can be because whe was not in a good mood. However, as long as I carefully observed the way she dealt with other customers, who are "white", she behaved in a very normal way even making a happy face.

I would not recommend anyone eles, especally, Asian people, to come to this restaurant.

• Visited September 2012