This is a very good B&B. It is a great base to explore the wine region of Cote du Rhone, Gigondas, Vacqueyras, Cairanne and Chateauneuf du Pape.
- Room is large, beautiful, with a great shower
- The house itself is really beautiful, like all its surroundings: vineyeards, apricot and cherries trees, hills.
- Location: 5 min drive outside of Vaison, probably the nicest town on the area, with everything you need, from small boulangeries and fromageries to supermarkets. Also a short drive to other wine villages
- Breakfast was fantastic. Unlike most of the other B&Bs we´ve read, here breakfast is not just a croaissant with jams. There are also fresh fruits (amazing cherries), 5 different types of fromage (best chevre we´ve eaten on the trip) and jambon
- Good value for money: we paid 90 euros for the night, breakfast included
- Only negative was that we´ve had some issues with the air conditioning, that was not as old as we would like. We ended up sleeping with the window open on the last nights, because the night lower temperature and breeze did a better job than the AC.
- Could have a pool, but, hey, there is a nice river in the middle of Vaison where you can go for a swim on the hotter days. Better than a pool, right?
Overall, definetily recommended the town and this B&B!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming guesthouse between vineyard and apricot-trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Le Jour et la Nuit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jour Et La Nuit Vaison-La-Romaine, France