This is a uniquely beautiful small hotel in a uniquely beautiful setting. The hotel is housed in a former bishop's palace and dates back several hundred years, perhaps to the 16th century. It is situated in the Cité Médiévale atop a hill overlooking beautiful Vaison-la-Romaine, a small town in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region of southeastern France. Vaison-la-Romaine is known for extensive Roman ruins. Guests at L'Eveche have access to two beautiful sitting rooms, full of art and antiques and beautiful music ranging from opera to jazz. Breakfast is served on a small patio overlooking the village when weather permits or inside in yet another elegantly appointed part of the house. Small collections, vases of flowers, lamps, and the like catch your attention at every turn. The hosts Aude & Jean-Loup Verdier are gracious and helpful and serve a delicious petit dejeunier. Staying at L'Eveche was the experience of a lifetime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B in the old bishop's hotel of Vaison la romaine. The guesthouse has 3 rooms and two suites in the old quarter of Vaison la romaine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your L'Eveche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Eveche Hotel Vaison-La-Romaine
- L'Eveche Vaison-La-Romaine, France