This hotel was housed in 2 medieval buildings. Tamaris was on the ground floor, but up and down a few steps in the annex. The room had lots of character and was spacious and clean. Very comfortable king sized bed and a great view completed the package. It was a bit of a steep hike to the town, but well worth it. The pool and garden were a big plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Beffroi is situated in the centre of the medieval city of Vaison la Romaine. The atmosphere is more of a private home than a hotel. The location provides rest, stunning views, terraced gardens and also a swimming pool overlooking the town. Welcome to Provence !! L'Hostellerie "Le Beffroi" offers you rooms with such comfort that that you forget that you are residing le one of the most beautiful XVI century estates at the heart of the Haute Ville of Vaison la Romaine. The antique furniture and the domineering view of the countryside, the gardens let you imagine that you are in a different time. These surroundings allow you to truly relax and step back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hostellerie le Beffroi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Le Beffroi Hotel Vaison-La-Romaine
- Hostellerie Le Beffroi Vaison-La-Romaine, France