Loved being in medieval section up the hill overlooking the town. Rooms are very clean, spacious. If noise is a problem be sure to get a room in the annex building as we were in a room overlooking the bell tower, lovely room and views but bell goes off every hour and a half, all night, unlike Italy where the church bells stop about 11 PM. Restaurant was very good and has a lovely patio if the weather is warm. Breakfast is standard fare, nothing special. Town of Vaison is a great place to base to see this part of Provence. Be sure to visit the Roman theater in Orange, really fantastic, but the town of Orange has nothing else to see. Hotel has parking but very narrow, steep drive up to it through tunnel, small cars only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Beffroi is situated in the centre of the medieval city of Vaison la Romaine. The atmosphere is more of a private home than a hotel. The location provides rest, stunning views, terraced gardens and also a swimming pool overlooking the town. Welcome to Provence !! L'Hostellerie "Le Beffroi" offers you rooms with such comfort that that you forget that you are residing le one of the most beautiful XVI century estates at the heart of the Haute Ville of Vaison la Romaine. The antique furniture and the domineering view of the countryside, the gardens let you imagine that you are in a different time. These surroundings allow you to truly relax and step back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hostellerie le Beffroi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Le Beffroi Hotel Vaison-La-Romaine
- Hostellerie Le Beffroi Vaison-La-Romaine, France