We had lunch at Le Patriarche in May and unfortunately our experience turned out to be very disappointing! The three of us were SICK a few hours after having had a couscous! Moreover, after having seen the kitchen staff's appearance...we might not have chosen Le Patriarche as a restaurant on that day! The kitchen staff seems not to respect ANY hygiene standards, both, from a physical aspect of the chefs as well as when considering the cleanliness of the premises! In short, I would not encourage anyone to have a culinary experience in that restaurant and would definitely NOT go back! People with NO experience in the food service industry, should not harm others by serving poisoned food!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.