Geneva Residence - Appart'Valley - Gaillard
US$107
US$101
Atalante Hotel(Annemasse)
US$71
Hotel La Place(Annemasse)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$111
US$108
TripAdvisor
Le Cenacle(Geneva)
US$165
  • Room Service
All reviewsbel airwithin minutestram takesticket machineborderbudgetbasementdirectionchfheating
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This Hotel changed my visit to Geneva entirely. Beautiful suites with all facilities. The staff take utmost care of the guests. All arrangements were done beforehand. Visiting the city was never so easy!! They guided us about the city and what all a tourist must visit. Very clean and excellent quality for happy prices. Location is ideal. Beautiful place for late night walks. Bar located nearby. Highly recommended when a tourist visits Geneva.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ani_Gartia
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Have stayed for 3 nights with 2 friends and were quite happy by the quality vs price vs location of appartments. It's not 4 starts place to overnight but for people who came to see Geneve and expirience Switzerland - very good option because of prices. It's still clean and has nice equipment for your stay, location is 15 min by tram from the center of Geneve (take 12th tram to the end stop direction Moillesulaz). A bit noisy due to places around, so don't expect complete silence.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ketlin
Reviewed 26 July 2013

In the last few weeks they have started on decorating all of the rooms (well... not all at the same time), they have been replenishing the crockery and the cooking utensils.

The bins still smell and some one nicked my air-freshener out of the lift but apart from that I'm still happy to be here 2 years later.

I apologise to Marpio because I am now one of the noisy locals :-)

In any case, I'll repeat it again. You get what you pay for and at the rates they charge I'm quite happy to stay here.

However, this is not the place for really young children. They do accept dogs though.. (No - I'm not classing Kids and Dogs in the same category... :-))

Room Tip: I think SunShenoy talks about the room numbers - ask for an odd numbered room - this is on the inside of the square, not the outside which is a lot noisier.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I was staying in this hotel From 2 to 5 June. I got a room on the 5 th floor which had the roof n top and the nceiling of the room was dying on the kitchen. I would like to warn that this hotel is in France and not in Geneva so they do not offer the guests with the free transportcard which all Geneva Hotels offer to their guests. The location is just opposite Molesulaz Tram station. I used to buy the 9 am day pass for Geneva Tout region from this tram station and then used to travel the city. By the way I was a tourist therefore used this route. Now coming to the hotel qualities.
Attendant was very polite but had very limited knowledge apart from his routine work.
The internet was not working the 1st day probale because they use the same password for all guests I was not getting an ip address from their server. When comained the reception told me that the memory of my computer is full thats why the internet is no working.
The reception timings are odd and they close the shutter after 8.00 pm. To open the door they give you a key combination if you arrive late.
There are several warnings mentioned in the lift, lobby, on the door to put the garbage in the garbage bin kept at -1 level. I was surprised to see that when I entered the room and checked that my garbage bin was already full. :)
A used soap was also lyong in the bathroom
Constant noise from lobby of other guests.

Rest the room was fine and since the weather was very windy the climate was very pleasant.

Room Tip: Don't buy the last floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SunShenoy
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Good:
- on the French-Schwitz border. From here you reach the center of Geneva in 20 minutes and one tram (or a bus).
- apartmants have separated hall, sleeping room, entrance with kitchen... but all quite small (hall 3x2.5 m, sleeping 2.5x2.5)
- acceptable clean

Bad:
- a bar/pub just in front of your window with loud people until 2 (maybe later) - if no rain. Even with closed windows you hardly can sleep. I don't know why they don't use better fixtures, it would be enough.
- surroundings are quite scaring (it is an immigrants quarter)

For 85 euro/night it was acceptable for me (I was alone and for business purposes). Never come here with your family

Room Tip: Rooms with pair numbers are BAD, choose rooms with impair numbers
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business