“A wonderful meal in a gorgeous setting...”
Review of Le Micocoulier

Le Micocoulier
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Gassin
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Geneva, Switzerland
“A wonderful meal in a gorgeous setting...”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

My wife and family (three kids, 14, 12 and 10) and I were in the Saint Tropez area and we stopped here for lunch when exploring the beautiful picturesque village of Gassin. The restaurant terrace overlooks the bay of St Tropez and has stunning views. Although the restaurant is quite elegant the fact that we have three kids was no problem and the request for ketchup was not met with "Quel horreur!!" but rather just a helpful smile...and the ketchup. The food was delicious...I had wonderful grilled sole, which must have been caught that day, and the presentation was nice too. We wanted to linger longer but the beach was calling. A little bit pricy, reflecting the quality, but go in it's work it...you're on vacation after all !!

• Visited July 2013

“This was a excellent evening, thanks to a great menu and excellent waitress.”
Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

Just a improvised restaurant, arranged a table of 5 without problem (no reservation). Menu rich in choice and excellent food. And very pleasant service. Excellent evening.

• Visited July 2013
Saint-Tropez, France
“Simply outstanding”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Wonderful location in unspoilt Gassin. Overlooking vineyards, the bay of St Tropez and Ste Maxime.Very friendly and caring service. The menu is very interesting, imaginative and each course is great value. Combines modern with traditional cuisine including Provençale. Decent portions too. For me this is by far the best restaurant in the immediate area. One comes away having spent slightly more than anticipated but very happy!

• Visited May 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fabulous meal...fabulous service”
Reviewed 21 September 2012

My wife and I ate dinner here one night while staying in St. Tropez and it was amazing...one of the best meals we had during our two weeks in France.

The service staff was so incredibly nice and friendly that my wife and I were beside ourselves.

The view of St. Maxime right at sunset was amazing...so romantic!

The food was magnificent.

Thank you Veronique (I think that was our servers name)!

• Visited September 2012
UK
“relaxing”
Reviewed 22 August 2012

My husband and I ate here recently and I have to say we could not have anything like the quality at home as we had there. We have been visiting the area for 20 years plus and visit Gassin at least once every year and even though it is a tourist trap the food is always of a very good standard.

• Visited August 2012