I stayed here with friends in early January and we had a great time. The apartment was just big enough for 4 people and the balcony and views were fantastic. It really is a ski in / ski out place and there are enough shops, bars and restaurants nearby to keep you satisfied. We ate in half the time and althoguh the kitchens are basic, there is enough equipment to cook a decent meal even without an oven. As proof of what great value for money these apartments are, I am returning tomorrow for a week with my 2 children! I'm not sure what type of apartment we have as it was a late booking but I really hope we have a one bedroom one with a balcony and great views of the mountains. I've been telling my children how great the apartments are and how good the skiing is so I hope the weather is nice. Belambra Club, we look forward to seeing you tomorrow!! James Bardner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched at a height of 1860 m and known for its exceptional level of sunshine, Alpe d’Huez shelters the "Les Bergers" residence at the very heart of the resort. Located 50 m from the shops, the residence also provides direct access to all the resort's activities.In the majestic massifs of the Grandes Rousses with its 12 lakes, and in the Oisans massif, you can take exceptional hikes at low and high altitudes. Swimming pool, ice rink, mountain biking, mini golf, tennis, horse riding, fitness,… with this cocktail of activities, you will appreciate the comfort of your refurbished apartment even more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Les Bergers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belambra Clubs - Les Bergers Hotel l`Alpe-d`Huez
- Les Bergers France/Rhone-Alpes