We stayed here for the 2nd last week of the season. It was not possible to ski in/out, but it was pretty close, especially due to the fast-disappearing snow on the lower slopes. I had read some poor reviews beforehand, but was pleased to find that the management are making efforts to reduce noise after 10 p.m., and wearing ski boots is forbidden inside the residence. The reception we had was very warm, and we were allowed in much earlier than expected - though that could have been because it was now a relatively quiet period. Even so, the reception staff did not keep us hanging around, and we were skiing by afternoon!
Wifi worked well in the comfy reception area. Our 'Privilege' apartment had lots of storage space, a balcony, and was worth getting. The ski room was easily accessible, though the locker was not big enough to keep 3 pairs of boots as well as skis. Small supermarket is nearby, though cooking was a bit tricky, with only 2 hobs to work with. I would recommend 4 staying in apartment for up to 6. Our tall teenagers found the bunks small, so used the sofa bed with its pull-out bed beneath. We were pleased with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched at a height of 1860 m and known for its exceptional level of sunshine, Alpe d’Huez shelters the "Les Bergers" residence at the very heart of the resort. Located 50 m from the shops, the residence also provides direct access to all the resort's activities.In the majestic massifs of the Grandes Rousses with its 12 lakes, and in the Oisans massif, you can take exceptional hikes at low and high altitudes. Swimming pool, ice rink, mountain biking, mini golf, tennis, horse riding, fitness,… with this cocktail of activities, you will appreciate the comfort of your refurbished apartment even more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Les Bergers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belambra Clubs - Les Bergers Hotel l`Alpe-d`Huez
- Les Bergers France/Rhone-Alpes