I have stayed in alp d huez many times and I have used this hotel the last few. It's by far and away the best I have used. Bike friendly with great facilities for cyclists. The staff are all polite and can not do enough to help out quests. I have recently raced there in horrendous conditions and the people from the hotel helped throughout, they improved my week there immensely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1955, the Castillan family have been your hosts, featuring the same quality service... In the pure tradition of this hotel passed on from father to son, Julien and his wife Stéphanie have taken up the torch... Simplicity, quality and authenticity, summer and winter alike, with resort's slopes and other activities (particularly summer ones) just nearby : tennis, swimming pool, golf, skating rink, horseback riding, mountain biking, hiking, aeromodelling... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Le Castillan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Castillan Hotel l`Alpe-d`Huez
- Le Castillan France/Rhone-Alpes