Stayed here for European Gay Ski Week 22-29 March 2014 for which this was one of the main hotels. The rooms are basic but that's exactly what they are supposed to be, but clean and comfortable. The food was fantastic (I had breakfast & dinner included) and the staff made the place feel like home. They were the most friendly, helpful, cheerfull crew I've had the pleasure of dealing with in a long time. There weren't any school groups there for my stay so can't comment on those but i'd recommend this place any time based on my experience. As their info says they're a short walk from the bucket lifts which take you direct to the main meeting point for all the ski schools etc and you can ski back even closer than the lifts so it's as convenient as you can get for a place like this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are delighted to have the Vallee Blanche in our programme of Clubhotels. We've chosen this great hotel as it ticks all of the boxes required to make the grade as a SkiBound Clubhotel - a great location, comfortable safe secure accommodation and easy access to a world class ski area. O)Centrally located in Alpe d'Huez o)4 minutes walk to ski lifts o)Ideal for large groups o)Easily accessible ski area o)Good quality accommodation o)Sleeps up to 160 guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your La Vallee Blanche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vallee Blanche Hotel l`Alpe-d`Huez
- La Vallee Blanche France/Rhone-Alpes