Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official Site
All reviews his team included in the price a wonderful holiday log fire ski gear chef james champagne reception lift passes quiet location short drive before dinner each evening food is excellent end of the day sauna group mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2020

We were a group of 8 ladies on a ski bridge holiday and stayed at this stunning chalet overlooking the mountains. The chalet had a log fire, hot tub on the balcony, fabulous chef (catered for non meat eaters), transfers from the airport and also delivered our boots, skies and lift passes to our door. Nothing was a problem for our host - Michael who even organised a morning of snow shoeing for us before we left. A wonderful holiday in a fabulous chalet and resort.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank cbans
Digidy, Owner at Chalet Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2020

Thanks Chrissie,

It was a wonderful week, I'm so glad you enjoyed the chalet and our beautiful mountains in all their glory!

See you next year!

Reviewed 16 January 2020

Another fabulous few days at chalet Blanc
Great organisation by Michael , great food and fantastic fun
Thanks to Alex and Charlie for looking after us and to James the chef who catered for all our needs and produced fab food

Thank you Michael.
Looking forward to returning in February

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank J7839JOjanf

Hi Jan,

Thank you! Fab conditions, great chalet, just a shame you didn't win the Bridge ;-)

Just a couple of weeks until we see you again, see you soon!

Reviewed 6 September 2019

We had a lovely week staying in Chalet Blanc.

Everything was made very easy by the host, Michael. He booked our airport transfers from Geneva (these were included free of charge, which was fab). He arranged for discounted skis etc to be delivered, and uplifted from the chalet. The chalet hosts (Connor and Callum, two lovely Welsh lads) gave us lifts to/from the slopes, and were on call to pick us up at the end of the day. We even got taken to/from a restaurant of our choice on chalet night off, which was appreciated.

Our bedroom was spacious, with plenty of storage space etc, and even a roll-top bath. There was an Alexa in our room, so could stream our music no problem. We had fabulous views of the valley from our bathroom window.

Food was of a good chalet-quality standard, with canapes and cheese board every night. Free-flowing wine, vin mousseux, beers and various spirits/mixers to help yourself to. What's not to like?

The only (tiny) thing that I can suggest to improve the experience is an ice maker, as I would have liked more ice in my G&T's, but I'm sure that's already on Michael's radar for the coming season. He seems to have thought carefully about what guests want/need, and most boxes are definitely already ticked!

We would definitely like to return.

Room tip: If you have children, there are rooms with a mezzanine floor that sleep 4.
Date of stay: March 2019
Digidy, Owner at Chalet Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2019

Hi There,

I'm afraid I can't workout who this is from the username but thank you very much nonetheless! I'm very happy you enjoyed your holiday so much and I do indeed already have an ice-maker on the radar. I actually already have one but it is not fast enough to handle a chalet full of Gin drinkers!

(BTW, do let me know in private who you are so I can know to provide you with your free pass on your next trip)

Reviewed 14 March 2019

We had a group of 11 staying at Chalet Blanc for a week long ski adventure...our host, Michael, did an amazing job of welcoming us to the Chalet and spent two days guiding us through the Portes du Soliel ski region. The accommodations were first class, the service by Chef Tom and staff Connor & Callum was outstanding. We used the local SkiHire2U for our ski gear - they did a great job of having the gear we needed and stopped by upon request to swap out gear that needed to be changed due to conditions. It was our first experience in this area...we will be back & will be staying at Chalet Blanc!

Room tip: Two of the rooms have lofts...if you use them, make sure that it is either family and/or good friends.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Michael_Chalet_Blanc, Owner at Chalet Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2019

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your review and even more for your visit. The first group of Canadians I've hosted in the chalet and I'm so glad I could show you the best of the Portes du Soleil and Chalet Blanc. I can't wait till next time!

Reviewed 1 February 2019 via mobile

A group of seven stayed in January. This is our second visit to Chalet Blanc. It’s the best Chalet we have ever stayed in. Food, drink and service was excellent. We have already booked again for 2020.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Michael_Chalet_Blanc, Owner at Chalet Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2019

Great! Thanks Simon, can't wait to do it all again in 2020!