Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2020

Our party of eight enjoyed a week in this Chalet. It is beautiful, really comfortable and very stylish, probably the nicest Chalet we have stayed in. The living room is very spacious and the log fire added to the ambiance. Bedrooms and bathrooms are spacious and comfortable and all with baths; nice for a soak after a long days skiing.
We also experienced superb food prepared by Chef James. Michael and his hosts Charlie and Alex were brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble for them.
The one drawback is location, it is realistically too far to walk into Chatel which is very pretty however a pick-up/drop off service is included in the price and worked very well for us, so this is not really an issue. Additionally this means no long walk in ski boots and carrying skis at the start and end of the day. Every cloud has a silver lining as the location means the chalet is quiet.
Other nice touches included all hired ski gear and ski passes delivered to the chalet and very tasty canapes before dinner each evening, not to mention the outdoor hot tub and sauna.
Would I recommend? Absolutely!!!

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank James L
Digidy, Owner at Chalet Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2020

Thank you James!

Always nice to receive new guests in the chalet and even better when they leave great reviews :)

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay so much. I know I won't see you next year but I have a sneaking suspicion it won't be long before you choose the "nicest chalet" again (plus there are 2 that missed out this time so it's only fair on them)

Thanks again

Michael

Reviewed 19 February 2020

Having stayed at Chalet Blanc for a total of 3 weeks across the last 3 to 4 seasons and returning again next month for another it should abundantly clear how enjoyable and personal the experience Michael and his Chalet Blanc offers his guests is.

I'm sure I speak for the entire group that I usually travel with when I submit this 5-star review it deserves, with my only hesitation being that I selfishly don't want too many more people to know about this real gem!

From the moment we arrive at chalet blanc we know that we've entered a week long experience of luxury where nothing has been too much for Michael and his team.

From the champagne reception, the 'to your door' ski hire, to the mouth-watering breakfast, the canapés and dinner prepared by your dedicated chef, the comfy sofas next to a roaring fire and the hot tub on the terrace with fantastic views.

The chalet itself is spacious, but warm and cosy with great facilities and comfortable, quiet and well equipped bedrooms for when the day ends. We love the included drinks, gin station/bar and the help yourself approach to all these which really leaves you with one less care in the world.

The location is nice and quiet but only a short drive from Chatel which Michael and his team are more than happy to shuttle you to and from.

The personal touches, such as recommending restaurants on and off the mountain, asking what drinks or food we might like the next day, taking us out on a guided ski tour and the overall level of interaction with Michael and his team add to and differentiate the Chalet Blanc experience from others I've had.

Writing this and recollecting past visits I'm already getting very excited about returning to Chalet Blanc this March! I recommend anyone else looking for an unforgettable experience to consider booking this chalet for their next trip.

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank G33kman
Digidy, Owner at Chalet Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review!

I can't tell who this is from the username (although I have a pretty good idea) so please make sure to let me know so you get your free ski pass :)

Thanks again and see you soon!

Reviewed 18 January 2020

We were a group of 8 ladies on a ski bridge holiday and stayed at this stunning chalet overlooking the mountains. The chalet had a log fire, hot tub on the balcony, fabulous chef (catered for non meat eaters), transfers from the airport and also delivered our boots, skies and lift passes to our door. Nothing was a problem for our host - Michael who even organised a morning of snow shoeing for us before we left. A wonderful holiday in a fabulous chalet and resort.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank cbans
Digidy, Owner at Chalet Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2020

Thanks Chrissie,

It was a wonderful week, I'm so glad you enjoyed the chalet and our beautiful mountains in all their glory!

See you next year!

Reviewed 16 January 2020

Another fabulous few days at chalet Blanc
Great organisation by Michael , great food and fantastic fun
Thanks to Alex and Charlie for looking after us and to James the chef who catered for all our needs and produced fab food

Thank you Michael.
Looking forward to returning in February

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank J7839JOjanf

Hi Jan,

Thank you! Fab conditions, great chalet, just a shame you didn't win the Bridge ;-)

Just a couple of weeks until we see you again, see you soon!

Reviewed 6 September 2019

We had a lovely week staying in Chalet Blanc.

Everything was made very easy by the host, Michael. He booked our airport transfers from Geneva (these were included free of charge, which was fab). He arranged for discounted skis etc to be delivered, and uplifted from the chalet. The chalet hosts (Connor and Callum, two lovely Welsh lads) gave us lifts to/from the slopes, and were on call to pick us up at the end of the day. We even got taken to/from a restaurant of our choice on chalet night off, which was appreciated.

Our bedroom was spacious, with plenty of storage space etc, and even a roll-top bath. There was an Alexa in our room, so could stream our music no problem. We had fabulous views of the valley from our bathroom window.

Food was of a good chalet-quality standard, with canapes and cheese board every night. Free-flowing wine, vin mousseux, beers and various spirits/mixers to help yourself to. What's not to like?

The only (tiny) thing that I can suggest to improve the experience is an ice maker, as I would have liked more ice in my G&T's, but I'm sure that's already on Michael's radar for the coming season. He seems to have thought carefully about what guests want/need, and most boxes are definitely already ticked!

We would definitely like to return.

Room tip: If you have children, there are rooms with a mezzanine floor that sleep 4.
Date of stay: March 2019
Digidy, Owner at Chalet Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2019

Hi There,

I'm afraid I can't workout who this is from the username but thank you very much nonetheless! I'm very happy you enjoyed your holiday so much and I do indeed already have an ice-maker on the radar. I actually already have one but it is not fast enough to handle a chalet full of Gin drinkers!

(BTW, do let me know in private who you are so I can know to provide you with your free pass on your next trip)