We stayed with my wife at the Chalet des alpages for a second time in January 2014 (first time was january 2013) and we had again a very nice stay and excellent experience.
- Very nice and cosy hotel with only few rooms but first class amenities (10 m covered swimming pool heated at 29 degrees, sauna, outdoor Jacuzzi, ...)
- Hotel manager/owner does everything to have his clients happy,
- Very good staff makes your stay enjoyable,
- Excellent food: the chef went to Paul Bocuse academy last summer to improve his cooking skills (which were already excellent last year)
- very clean and spacious rooms,
- Directly on the slopes
We were very happy and will return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect haven for enjoying the outdoors! Winter or summer, this home from home boutique-style 3 star hotel offers a perfect haven for all outdoor mountain activities. A traditional yet modern décor combined with fantastic food, friendly service and a touch of luxury will make your stay here unforgettable.The chalet, a modernised Savoyard farmhouse, is ideally situated so that you can take advantage of the magnificent Alpine views over the surrounding Aravis mountains, as well as immediate access to the pistes and trails. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Chalet Alpage Hotel