All reviews great cooking ski rental every morning wonderful week skiing holiday ski lessons snow conditions lloyd katrina organisation jana chalet slopes team january gear company
Reviewed 26 January 2015

We returned to Chalet Du Coin and were not disappointed! Jana's efficient pre-planning had us on the slopes by the middle of Thursday afternoon and Raph's cooking was pure indulgence!! John and Fay attended to our every need (great pre-dinner G&T 's), and the kids were once again well catered for and loved the hot tub! Thanks for a fabulous few days!

• Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed 26 January 2015

Just returned from a lovely stay in Les Gets at the Chalet Du Coin. I was travelling with my 7 year old son, for his first skiing holiday. It couldn't have been any better. Even as the only child in the Chalet for the 5 days, Henry was well looked after. Jon and Faye were extremely attentive and could not have done more to make sure we were ok. The food was delicious, and drinks abundant. They even cooked an early meal for Henry so he could go to bed, while I enjoyed the 'grown up' meal.

The chalet was spotless, and our beds made every day. We had a late leave on the Thursday and were able to leave our bags downstairs, and sit in the smaller lounge with a drink until our collection time.

Thank you Jon, Faye, Fafa and Jana, we will be back!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2015 via mobile

As a chef, I am very particular about the chalets I book for my winter breaks; for me it is as much about the food as it is about skiing!! And I have to say I was very impressed by the cuisine and the wine choices at Chalet Du Coin. The chef, Raph, a local Les Gets man, paired the perfect wines with each meal. Raph's attention to detail was outstanding and I was blown away by the standard.

All other aspects of our stay at Chalet Du Coin were also great. Jana made our trip straight-forward and hassle-free; she arranged our transfers, lift passes and ski hire for me and my friend, which really took the stress out of our trip. The staff in our chalet, Faye and John, were also very helpful, attentive and welcoming.

The Chalet was spotlessly clean, very comfortable and spacious. It is in the perfect location to enjoy both the slopes and everything the village has to offer. Although we didn't eat out in the evenings, the food in the Chalet was too good to miss.

For me, the Chalet du Coin experience is better than any impersonal hotel.

I will be back to stay at Chalet du Coin next year and again, and again....

Five stars!

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 January 2015

First time to Les Gets but was aware of the reputation of a pretty and great all round resort close to Geneva which is essential for short breaks. Snow was pretty much perfect but the Chalet du Coin stole the show. Cosy, clean and warm this boutique style lodge is spacious enough but very homely. The ace card however is the hospitality and the quality of the food and drink. Don't waste any time looking for an improvement if they have a vacancy you will not be disappointed. Congratulations Rafa and your team all boxes well and truly ticked.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2015

Stayed for a short break and had a fantastic time. The food cooked by Raphael was superb, the chalet staff, John & Faye were so attentive and ensured we had everything we needed, and the whole booking of the holiday was so smooth - Jana ensured that everything was done for us and could'nt have been more helpful. Cant wait to have another stay here!!

Thank you again all at Chalet Du Coin!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family