“Burgers to die for but try the puddings!”
Review of La Case K2

La Case K2
Ranked #4 of 70 Restaurants in Les Gets
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The restaurant "La case k2" is a small restaurant, with a service of Takeaway. It's opened from morning till night (10 am to 10 pm), we serve our meals all day long. We wish our customers feel at home, and be welcome as friendly and warm we can. You can appreciate a cooking as we imagine, it means : simple, copious and tasty! Our biggest satisfaction is to see our customers leaving with the smile, the full stomach and delighted to have spent a great moment.
Reviewed 1 February 2014

On ski holiday we saw the tripadvisor reviews and decided to visit La Case. It was so good we have been back twice more. The first time I had the Entrecote steak - so tender and flavoursome. My son had a venison burger and my wife a beef one. Both huge and excellent. The second time I went with my wife and had the bison burger. Really reallly good. Both time I had no room for dessert, while my family had flambee crepes which were brilliant. But I had seen them prepare an icecream sundae and just had to come back next lunchtime to try it. Absolutely delicious. And good value. Atmosphere is cosy. Small and gets busy. But a real find. Have an ice cream.

1  Thank BrighousePete

Reviewed 23 January 2014

La Case K2 is a funny little place, quite near the town square and right next to Bar Bush. It doesn't look like much, it's a little scruffy and is a bit hipster (in a nice way). However the food is pretty good, very well presented and competently cooked. The emphasis is on burgers and galettes, which range from "standard" to quirky. If you want a well cooked burger with fries, you can have that. If you want one made from bison meat, or one garnished with air-dried beef, then you can have that as well.

We liked the warm welcome, the attentive service and the relaxed atmosphere. This isn't fine dining, not by a stretch, but it's at the top level of its type.

1  Thank Honved71
Reviewed 22 January 2014

We were in Les Gets for a skiing trip and accidentally stumbled across this little gem one evening. The staff were really friendly and welcoming and, although we'd gone there an hour before their busiest time, they were very accommodating and didn't make us feel rushed at all. Then the food came and it was absolutely parfait. We all indulged in a variety of the burgers and they were, quite possibly, the best we've ever had. I can't fault the place and it was so good, we went there again for our last meal before heading back to England. Delightful place, food, staff, decor, everything...magnifique!!!

1  Thank Ady M
Reviewed 21 January 2014

This restaurant is quite small but very friendly and you wont have a better burger anywhere else. I ordered 'The Cowboy Burger' which was delicious. I would recommend this place to eat.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We couldn't get in at first attempt as they were full, so we booked a table for the following night. I can see why this place gets full as it is only small but serves amazing burgers. The meat and cheese plate to start was fantastic quality with some really good local produce. The burgers were excellent and great value for money. They have a good selection of craft beers and the wine was also excellent value. All this topped off by great service.

2  Thank James S