“fantastic chalet”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

nikthedan...
London, United Kingdom
“fantastic chalet”
Reviewed 24 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

i stayed here with my wife, yound son (14 months old) , and my parents at the start of March and we absolutely loved every minute of it. The chalet is really beautifully done - with lots of traditional features and stunning views over the mountains, as well as a lovely fire place. When we arrived everything was really clean and tidy and the owners had ensured that all the baby stuff we needed was supplied and ready for our arrival.

Although not ski in/ski out, i think we preffered it that way. My wife and i went skiing every day - and it is only a short 10-12 mintue walk to the lifts. My parents looked after my son and really enjoyed long walks in the area around the chalet, and popping into les gets as well to potter around. Although Les Gets doesn't have very loud night life, it was nice to be a bit out of the centre of town as its just so nice and peaceful.

I would highly recommend chalet cammomile, we'd really love to go back again.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing