“Good Value”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

The meals were beautifully presented, tasty and reasonably priced. Our waitress was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Menu was savoyard and pizza. Waitress spilt drinks over us when she was serving us. Food was poor quality and chewy with gristle and fat. Desserts were the best part.
Will not return.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Food was nice here though I wasn't overly impressed by my Italian salad, basically a plate full of grilled chilled aubergine, courgette and pepper, everyone else enjoyed their meals. Service wasn't overly fabulous, a bit off-hand, but not terrible. I wouldn't have returned in a hurry but I wouldn't avoid it either.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We eat the restaurant three nights ina row and were not disappointed with any of the meals. The first night we had the burger with bacon and my friend had a pizza, just perfect in quantity and qulaity. Desert was a simpe affair with nice cream and a crepe smothered in fresh strawberries

The second night we both opted for the mixed grill, duck, pork ribs, chicken and steak. Again perfect but we struggle to finish, dessert the same as the first night.

The third an final meal, I had smoked salmon, chips and salad, my friend went for the double burger, Dessert.. it may seem boring but we had the same again.

All meals wee accompanied by a bottle of red wine,

We will definatekl be going back to Le Choucas

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

The mixed reviews on tripadvisor nearly put us off, but we're so glad we went. The restaurant was full with a great atmosphere. The service prompt and friendly. We ordered 4 great dishes and all were perfectly prepared. The house merlot was excellent. Definitely worth a visit.