All reviews mont blanc great hosts afternoon tea hot tub unlimited beer and wine ski holiday experience drinks package feather blade stunning views morzine avoriaz cakes whole week each meal pick ups group of friends great resort thanks guys
Reviewed 22 April 2016

I would defiantly recommend Above All Chalet. The staff were staff were very friendly and nothing was to much to ask, the pick up and drop of service was a nice touch making getting around the resort easy. The food was amazing and the views were stunning. I am defiantly going back next year.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

I stayed the first week of January with a large group of friends. The rooms were all fantastic each with an En suite or its own toilet and shower. The guy and girls running the chalet were absolutely fantastic, they all had great local knowledge and were able to advise us about local restaurants for lunch and ski trails, even coming out on their day off to show us around and gave tips to those in our group new to the sport.

Food prepared by the chalet was excellent and easily restaurant standard. Every meal was excellently presented and tasted amazing. The French themed night added a bit of fun and games into the week as well! The supply of complementary wine and beer is genuinely never ending. Believe me we tried to challenge that. I had my birthday whilst on holiday so the chalet surprised me with an amazing birthday cake.
The hot tub was also a great touch. There was nothing better than relaxing in it after a long day of skiing.

I would highly recommend Above All to anyone and will definitely be going back as soon as possible.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2015

we were made so welcome by Michelle and Zara and then later on by Owen who was a great hit with my Grandson, our rooms were lovely, the view fantastic, the food lovely, coming back from skiing and into hot tub was a hit for the skiers, the other family there also were great, we all had a super time together, the kids particularly had a good time. Nothing was too much trouble and we had transport when we needed it, coming back to cake and wine after their day skiing, going in hot tub was all that was required, then bed, thank you team.

Date of stay: March 2015
Reviewed 12 April 2015

The chalet is in a truly stunning location. The views of Mont Blanc, Les Gets and Avoriaz are unbeatable. After a day's skiing, the best thing was sitting in the hot tub with a beer, just gazing across the valley. Our two families had the chalet to ourselves. We really enjoyed the food, the quality was excellent, with seconds available sometimes, which were soon polished off.
Don't be put off by the fact that the chalet is not in the centre of the resort. When we were ready to go to the slopes, or come home, Zara, Owen and Michelle were ready to jump into the cars on demand. The drive back from the village only took about ten minutes, and it was worth it for the view.
The rooms were very comfortably furnished, bathrooms well appointed. Anyone wanting a luxury chalet experience, with views second to none won't be disappointed.

Room tip: all rooms good
Date of stay: April 2015
Reviewed 31 March 2015

I have now stayed at the Above All chalet with the team for two trips and normally wouldn't write one of these, but after such a fantastic experience two years in a row I felt compelled. Everything about the experience was exceptional, the room, the food, the incredible hospitality and the organisation. I was so impressed after my first visit that this year I decided to take my family to stay too, and (thankfully) the visit was just as fantastic. I must personally highlight Owens sporting ability throughout the holiday, he is certainly a determined fellow!! Shame he just can't keep up on the table football...

I would fully recommended the chalet to anyone seeking a truly relaxing and first class holiday in the French alps, whether your an experienced skier or someone looking for that first time adventure, Above All is the perfect choice.

A massive thanks to Zara, Michelle and Owen for making my stay such a success!! Thanks again.

Date of stay: March 2015