“Poor poor poor customer service.....”
Review of Alliance Snowboard School - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Alliance Snowboard School
More attraction details
Owner description: Alliance snowboarding has been dissolved.
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Emailed to ask if they had any availability of lessons. Instead of just an apology and a no, we got the response: "Try to get in touch a bit earlier next time"! Brilliant. Won't be using these guys EVER!

2  Thank mattpell07
There are newer reviews for Alliance Snowboard School

Reviewed 21 February 2014

There is a real prospect that I have had more snowboarding lessons than anyone else alive. On and off over 20 years I have made what might be described as "gentle" progress. 5 days with Simon took me from wobbling off a chairlift to turning on a black slope and getting about as much air as a podgy 47 year old has any reason to expect.

In my time I've had instructors that range from woeful to effective. Simon was inspirational.He combines a gift for clear explication with an utterly infectious enthusiasm.I would have been more than satisfied with the progress I made. The fun was a welcome bonus.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

Hands on advice from someone who can shred! Great team and great to be taught by passionate people! Looked at bad habits and how to push forward as a rider at my own pace.

1  Thank Tom G
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Renelle was a fantastic instructor - she catered to the individual needs of the group and really helped me to improve my technique. She also made sessions fun by mixing it up and teaching us lots of tricks - I had a great time!

Reviewed 7 April 2013

I attended group level 2l lessons and was scared of everything and Renelle was great, kept encouraging me and kept me calm when I was starting to freak out. I got so frustrated at not being able to grasp it as quick as I had wanted to and was ready to quit, Renelle said `we don't quit`we`re a team` I fully intended not attending my last lesson but after she said that I completed the lesson and linked turns on a red run!
Couldn't recommended Alliance enough:)