“Great skiing”

Ultimate Snowsports Tignes
Ranked #1 of 28 things to do in Tignes
More attraction details
Owner description: British Ski & Snowboard School in Tignes & Val d'Isere.Offering ski and board lesson for all levels and all ages. From 3 year old children, to advanced coaching and off-piste guiding!
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Booked kids into Ultimate for past 2 years and just booked for March 2015 - kids love them, learn loads and the class sizes are small. My wife also had a couple of great snowboard sessions. Highly recommended

1  Thank car_lra

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Very friendly and helpful ski school that gave my 8 yr old daughter lots of confidence. More expensive than ESF but smaller group size

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My daughter has ski lessons with Ultimate last week, she is five and this was her 3rd week of lessons and she thoroughly enjoyed it. I also had two off piste sessions with Ultimate which where also excellent.

My daughter skipped off to her lessons happily each morning with Ben and we could definitely see the improvement in both her confidence and technique by the middle of the week. She particularly enjoyed the end of week "race".

During my lessons Fred quickly got to grips with some of the technical issues with my skiing and was able to find us some challenging terrain which definitely got me out of my comfort zone, exactly what I was looking for.

We will definitely book with them again if we return to Tignes.

2  Thank John B
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Had both group and private lessons with the Ultimate team - the experience for our kids has been fantastic. We would highly recommend them

1  Thank Kingmaker
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We have recently returned from Tignes le lac. Four children had private lessons with Floss and she was amazing. We have had a number of private instructors in the past and she is the best. If you get the chance to book her, do it!. She gave all of them different things to work on and their style and technique really improved. She was also good fun! Ultimate Snowsports is also cheaper than many of the other ski schools so this is an added bonus! So pleased we booked with them and so happy to have had Floss. Thanks guys.

1  Thank Hoop160