“Outstanding”
Review of Fresh Snowboarding

Fresh Snowboarding
Ranked #7 of 29 things to do in Tignes
More attraction details
Owner description: British Snowboard specific tuition in Tignes & Val d'Isere for all levels and all ages. Groups or Private Lessons; Freestyle, off piste & kids courses; and women specific freestyle camps. Innovative, adaptable and intuitive teaching. High standards, high quality, high life....
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I have been taught by Renelle for four years and I never stop learning. I felt quite negative about my abilities before the start of my trip, but Renelle immediately put me at ease and I made real progress in a fun an supportive environment. I would recommend Fresh Snowboarding to anyone, whether they are beginners or experts- you will not regret it!

1  Thank Bchidwick843

Reviewed 7 April 2014

My friend and I had a two hour private snowboarding lesson with Renelle as beginners. She had us completely at ease and confident to get on the slopes after just two hours. I had read previous reviews and checked out the Fresh Snowboarding website. After comparing her reviews and credentials there was no one who came close. We were still surprised by how effective her tuition was for the two of us. She easily picked up our individual faults in technique and gave us excellent feedback and strategies to correct them. In addition to the fantastic snowboard tuition Renelle is genuinely lovely to chat with and really chilled; making the whole session one of the best parts of our trip to Tignes. We will absolutely be asking Renelle to take us on the mountain again next year and have recommended her to everyone we know. I would say to anyone reading this not to even bother checking any other websites; you won't find better.

1  Thank KieranAtkinson
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Top marks to Renelle!
After having a bit of a confidence blip in my snowboarding I felt I wasn't progressing very far & began to doubt my ability.
I was part of a group visiting Tignes in March and a couple of us being of a similar ability, booked in for 6 days of 2 hour intermediate lessons. Renelles' teaching style is so good and relaxed, adapting it to each of her pupils needs, depending on their learning style (and this is so important!). She has a natural ability to make the lessons totally enjoyable and so productive for each of her pupils.
By the end of the week my confidence had increased, boarding completely improved and we were doing tricks I never thought I'd be able to do at my level!! :)
I can't thank you enough Renelle!

1  Thank Faye R
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Renelle is a fabulous instructor! My friend and I are beginner boarders and booked 3.5hrs with Fresh Snowboarding and it was excellent, we can definitely see and feel an improvement. It has given us the confidence to crack on with the week and we would definitely recommend Renelle to anyone coming out to Tignes.

1  Thank penfold2000
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I had the pleasure of being taught by Renelle for around 5 full weeks, in which time she managed to shape myself and 9 others to become BASI Lvl 1+2 qualified instructors.

Every minute was a pleasure, Renelle is an extremely competent instructor with a wealth of knowledge, without fail she managed to seamlessly stitch together a days riding which catered to the teaching needs and riding capabilities of all students, meaning that no one was ever left wanting and everyone was constantly being pushed.

.... Brilliant!.

Renelle possessed a crystal clear understanding of the requirements, specification and standard required to pass both Lvl 1+2 courses, this, combined with a fantastic ability to identify and subsequently give feedback to rectify students riding issues made her to be a veritable fountain of knowledge!

I would highly recommend, fantastic teaching experience and generally a nice hombre to be around....

1  Thank Milo S