“Brilliant lessons!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fresh Snowboarding

Fresh Snowboarding
Ranked #7 of 27 things to do in Tignes
More attraction details
Owner description: British Snowboard specific tuition in Tignes & Val d'Isere for all levels and all ages. Groups or Private Lessons; Freestyle, off piste & kids courses; and women specific freestyle camps. Innovative, adaptable and intuitive teaching. High standards, high quality, high life....
“Brilliant lessons!”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Had a great weeks lessons with Renelle. The lessons where fun with lots of great advice to improve my technique. Small group sizes meant lots of one to one help. Would definitely get lessons again. Thanks!

1 Thank Grace D

Grimsby, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wall to wall fun.”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Booked lessons for myself and 14 year old son with Renelle from Fresh snowboarding last week, April 13 - 19. Great time had by all. Excellent instruction, lovely lady nothing too much trouble and very patient (thanks Renelle). Would recommend to anybody and I do not say that very often. If you are going to Tignes and are looking to book lessons, give Fresh snowboarding a go . Our thanks must also go to John and Connor, two trainee instructors who were shadowing our lessons thanks fellas.

1 Thank lacebytraveller
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Awesome Instructing”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Fresh snowboarding is a great snowboard school owned by Renelle Mortimer. Renelle is an amazing instructor, very thorough with her teaching and extremely patient, Easy to understand and very adaptable to each individual learning style. You'll be linking turns before you know it. All ages are welcome too, great for adults and Kids!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank 8Hannah8
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I have been taught by Renelle for four years and I never stop learning. I felt quite negative about my abilities before the start of my trip, but Renelle immediately put me at ease and I made real progress in a fun an supportive environment. I would recommend Fresh Snowboarding to anyone, whether they are beginners or experts- you will not regret it!

1 Thank Bchidwick843
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Private Lesson - annot recommend any higher”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

My friend and I had a two hour private snowboarding lesson with Renelle as beginners. She had us completely at ease and confident to get on the slopes after just two hours. I had read previous reviews and checked out the Fresh Snowboarding website. After comparing her reviews and credentials there was no one who came close. We were still surprised by how effective her tuition was for the two of us. She easily picked up our individual faults in technique and gave us excellent feedback and strategies to correct them. In addition to the fantastic snowboard tuition Renelle is genuinely lovely to chat with and really chilled; making the whole session one of the best parts of our trip to Tignes. We will absolutely be asking Renelle to take us on the mountain again next year and have recommended her to everyone we know. I would say to anyone reading this not to even bother checking any other websites; you won't find better.

Visited March 2014