We stayed to pass the new year in an apartment for 8 people. It has 3 rooms (all doubles and one with a complete bath), a wide kitchen and dining room and a living room with a sofa bed. A complete bath and a little bath with only a water. It had also a balcony. It had a very nice decoration and was very comfortable.
Although you're not at the foot of ski slopes, there is a bus station in front of the apartments and you can arrive in only two stops. And the same to come back.
The street with the shops is upper, and you can go easyly with a lift next to the apartments. In summary, it is a good situation in Val Claret.
The staff was very nice. You can reserve your breakfast at reception (bread and pastries). You can also go to the spa-swiming pool in front of the apartaments for 10 EUR.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Olympic renowned ski area “L’Espace Killy”Close to the slopes"Spa & Beauty" centre close to the residence ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence L'Ecrin des Neiges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence l`Ecrin Des Neiges Hotel Tignes
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence l`Ecrin Des Neiges