“Snowbarding with Denis.”

Ski Cool
Ranked #1 of 23 things to do in Val Thorens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Discover theVal Thorens mountains with our team of qualified instructors. This is the guarantee of a successful experiment. With us you will discover all the secret places of the resort, take a two-seater paramotor tour to admire the highest resort in Europe, go off-piste with safety, reach the peaks in touring skiing or splitboarding, master the snowparks, go for a day out to mix ski-gastronomy on the best addresses of the 3 Valleys, or simply acquire the technical bases of skiing. Let's go!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Over the easter holiday, we flew to Val Thorens and I had 4 private lessons booked with skicool as a beginner snowboarder, I didn't have any experience with it before, apart from surfing (which let's say it's kind of similar but not really) and I was a bit skeptical about it.

My assigned instructor was Denis, and I must emphasize that he was an AMAZING one. Very patient and with really good knowledge. First 2 days were a bit slow and he walked me through all the basics that I would need to be able to have some fun on the slopes and not kill myself. The last 2 days, on the other hand, were amazing, Denis took the time to help me perfect a couple of techniques and we went down LONG blue runs and we even tried some easy reds.

It was one of the best holidays I ever had, and Denis played a very important part on it. Definitely gonna ask for him again next year to get some more good lessons and progress more. Thanks a lot guys! o/

SkiCool V, Directeur général at Ski Cool, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Hi Yuri,
Thank you for your great comment about your 1st snowboarding experience with Denis. He is a real snowboard specialist and, as every Ski Cool instructors, he is proficient, patient, passionate and friendly.
Looking forward to meeting you again next season.
Best Annie

"private lesson"
in 5 reviews
"big group"
in 2 reviews
"both adults and children"
"useful tips"
"meeting point"
"booking process"
"every morning"

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We have just come back from a fabulous week in Val Thorens - we have 4 children who had never skied before and by the end the week they were whizzing down the mountain thanks to our wonderful instructors at Ski Cool. I highly recommend this company and look forward to booking with you next year.

What a nice comment! Thanks for it ... It makes feeling confident and happy for the future. We always give our best to satisfy our guests. Ski Cool's instructors are naturally involved in their activity and in the friendly relationship they love to offer. Hope to see you again. All the best

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Ski cool provided an excellent week of lessons for our children. We were quite a big group, all with different needs and an age range from 5-15 years. All 3 instructors provided a fun week for all the children and they made lots of progress. All the children came away with a big smile every day and the instructors were always friendly and personable. Thank you Ski Cool for such a super week! We would highly recommend this ski school!

SkiCool V, Directeur général at Ski Cool, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your comment, we really appreciate it!
Ski Cool team is always aware of the comfort and happiness of our guests and specially of children who like skiing of course but need to have fun! Since two seasons, we manage smaller children group to be able to give good quality and personnalised teaching.
I hope to see you again in Val Thorens and at Ski Cool.
Best wishes

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

We had private lessons in the beginning of our vacation. We took ski and snowboard lessons, since some of us are skiing and others snowboarding. The office services were polite and efficient.
The teachers were professional, nice and polite. Thanks Mathieu and Hugo.

SkiCool V, Directeur général at Ski Cool, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Hi Tamara,
Thanks for your comment about Ski Cool. We're happy that you appreciate our services and we always try to give our best to our guests. Hope you'll be back in Val Thorens.
Looking forward to mleeting you again.
Best

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I had the best week snowboarding thanks to my instructor Arthur, he was more than helpful and was very patient with me after I hurt myself on my 4th lesson. I had a 3 hour lesson every morning and I'm so glad that I did, we tried a variety of Blue runs and Arthur would snowboard directly along side to help on anything you were struggling on. His English was also perfect, there was no language barrier at all, I was very happy and I would definitely return again :)

SkiCool V, General Manager at Ski Cool, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2017

Hi,
Thanks for your nice comment about Ski Cool. Arthur is always appreciated by our guests, same for all Ski Cool teachers. They are very patient, helpful and friendly with everyone: adults and children. I think their best quality is that they love their work and people as well!
Looking forward to seeing you again in Val Thorens.
Best