“Not ready to receive guests!”

Langley Hotel Tango
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Val Thorens
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Not ready to receive guests!”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

The Tango is definitely the not same hotel described in the brochures and on the web! The Tango has reopened (formerly Hotel Corotel) following refurbishment over the summer. We were staying there last week. Well let me qualify that, 9 of our party did but myself and my partner had to stay somewhere else due to the unfinished state of the hotel. It was definitely NOT ready to receive guests and I believe we were not the only people that were affected by this. The hotel was in a dirty state and didn't appear to have been deep cleaned since the refurb but the worst of it was the electrics. Lights were not working, fire alarm points had not been fitted to the walls properly, extension leads were running everywhere - in fact I would say in my opinion that it was verging on unsafe, though things did improve for those staying there. In my opinion it was at least a couple of weeks of being finished. Being the first week open, the service was very slow at dinner (which my partner & I joined the rest of our party for) with half the table being served and then 20 minutes later the rest. To be fair the waiting staff were doing their best but the computer system and lack of management seemed to let them down. I would advise not staying here for at least another 4 weeks - by then things may have got better.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
8 Thank jec100

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Polish first
#8 of 29 in Val Thorens
Hotel Le Val Thorens
Hotel Le Val Thorens
#12 of 29 in Val Thorens

Been to Langley Hotel Tango? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Langley Hotel Tango

Property: Langley Hotel Tango
Address: Rue de la Bouche, 73440 Val Thorens, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, France (Formerly Hotel Corotel)
Region: France > Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes > Savoie > Saint-Martin-de-Belleville > Val Thorens
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Val Thorens
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Langley Hotel Tango 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Langley Hotel Tango reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.