We have just returned having stayed on a half board basis, at Hotel Portillo. I cannot over emphasize how helpful the staff were serving consistently excellent cuisine throughout the week. As our flight was delayed, hence, we arrived very late on Saturday evening when the restaurant was closed but they freshly prepared a hot and delicious meal plus dessert for us. We have never experienced this service in 30 years! Breakfast was served downstairs providing a good selection of food - cold buffet. Our room was spacious and spotlessly clean providing clean towels daily. Having stayed in Val Thorens on several occasions in the past, we chose to stay at this hotel on this occasion because of its excellent reputation for food and its position and were certainly not disappointed. In fact, our expectations were far surpassed. The ski boot room is very secure and comfortable. Nothing was too much for any member of staff - I was even offered assitance with my ski boots in the morning! Thank you all for a truly wonderful experience/holiday. We are looking forward to our return to Hotel Portillo next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LE PORTILLO is located in the center of Val Thorens, and welcomes you since 1979. This place is authentic and gets family traditions. Do not hesitate to book for a cocooning journey. LE PORTILLO offers lots of services (WIFI, Sauna, Steam bath...), And has a bar, a lounge and a delicious French restaurant at your disposal. Opened for winter season only, from beginning of November until end of April. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Le Portillo Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Portillo Hotel And Residence
- Le Portillo Hotel Residence