Just returned from a week in the Inghams Chalet
We were a group of 9 adults, and the chalet was an ideal size for our group, we all thought that if 12 people would been there, the living/dining area in particular would have been very cramped.
Lets get the negatives out of the way first:-
1) there are a lot of stairs
2) not every room is ensuite
3) ski in/ski out is only really for confident experienced skiers
1) the highest chalet in Val Thorens so great views
2) 3 mins walk from bars/restaurants
3) 10 min walk to slopes
4) Our chalet girls Athene & Tershie, fed us well, and were friendly and helpful.
5) Ben our rep was great, organised restaurant bookings, ski lessons amongst other things on our behalf.
6) 3 vallees so very large ski area!