I stayed at Le Tikal over the new year period 2011-12. We were a party of 4 adults and two children, we found our accommodation good and worth what we had paid for it. Clean linen clean bathrooms and a well equipped kitchen made for a comfortable week. Le Tikal apartments compared to Le Temples du Soleil across the road where I had stayed at the same time period in 2010 were fantastic. I do feel that the french need to embrace their tourism everything seemed to be an effort for staff throughout the resort i found most NOT all the tourism staff to be rude and ignorant attending to french speakers first and having visited France for the last 42 years for holidays on numerous occasions little has changed. Come on France embrace your foreign visitors be HAPPY I always feel that I should not be there. Having said all that I think you have a wonderful country and the French Alps are stunning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The highest resort in Europe. Residence at the foot of the slopes and at the heart of the resort. Residence with cosy and comfortable apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Tikal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Tikal Hotel Val Thorens
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Le Tikal