we are a family parents with 2 children. we took the 2 bedroon apartment. the apartment was comfortable. we ate most of the meals in. so the small kitchen was OK.
the location of the hotel is excellent, if you are a beginer you can walk to the slopes, or you can ski from the hotel. the supermarket is a walk in a tunnel, you don't need to put a coat on.
our room was large, the kid very small. but the living room is very large.
all and all we were very happy with the choise we made.
the things I didn't like were:
- the spa costs extra
- we were on the first floor, which means we were practicly in the street. we heard all the noise, and were seen all the time, when the curtains were open.
- I would prefer a toaster oven to a mircowave oven in the kitchen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The highest resort in Europe. Residence at the foot of the slopes and at the heart of the resort. Residence with cosy and comfortable apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Tikal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Tikal Hotel Val Thorens
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Le Tikal