Sadly we didn't stay at Cambo, but enjoyed an afternoon visit. Food very good value in the café and lots of choice as far as plants and snowdrops were concerned to buy. At this time of the year the snowdrops are a picture. However, there is so much at Cambo that a visit at any time will be worthwhile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy historic Scottish accommodation near St Andrews within sight of Kingsbarns Golf Links and the sea. Unmatched tranquility and character in bed and breakfast, self catering or serviced apartments. For a single traveller, a romantic weekend, family holiday, golfing party or that significant reunion in Scotland. There is a unique quality about Cambo, home to the Erskine Family since 1688, that entices guests back year after year. Their impressive Victorian mansion house, built in 1881, lies at the heart of a 1200 acre Scottish estate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Cambo House, Cambo Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambo House, Cambo Estate Hotel St. Andrews
- Cambo House, Cambo Estate Kingsbarns, Fife