Just returned from 2 nights in the yellow room at Cambo. One of the largest bedrooms we have ever stayed in the four poster bed was very comfortable. So impressed with the history in the house. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. We walked in the gardens and saw the tail end of the snowdrops wonderful. Nice little café near the garden centre where we purchased a plant to remind us of the wonderful time spent there. Plan to take our two daughters and granddaughter. Would recommend a visit and a stay over is a must.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy historic Scottish accommodation near St Andrews within sight of Kingsbarns Golf Links and the sea. Unmatched tranquility and character in bed and breakfast, self catering or serviced apartments. For a single traveller, a romantic weekend, family holiday, golfing party or that significant reunion in Scotland. There is a unique quality about Cambo, home to the Erskine Family since 1688, that entices guests back year after year. Their impressive Victorian mansion house, built in 1881, lies at the heart of a 1200 acre Scottish estate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Cambo House, Cambo Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambo House, Cambo Estate Hotel St. Andrews
- Cambo House, Cambo Estate Kingsbarns, Fife