“Can't beat this for value for money.”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Westhill
Falkirk
“Can't beat this for value for money.”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Can't fault this hotel for location, comfort or value. Stayed here before on many occasions to meet up with family and never been disappointed. Bar / restaurant next door is also superb.
Just 10-15 minutes to Aberdeen city center by car. Good bus service too.
Got promotional offer of £39 for double room on last visit, via email link. Hard to beat by any standards.
I would highly recommend this Premier Inn hotel to anyone visiting this area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Urszula_Russell, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Dear ColinMacD_11. Thank you for taking the time out to write such a positive review regarding your stay at Premier Inn Aberdeen Westhill.

I was pleased to read that you were satisfied with our location and standards in our hotel. Our team was very happy to hear that you had lovely stay with us; we always aim to deliver best service possible.
Although our restaurant is not part of Whitbread, I will make sure that your positive feedback about the restaurant has been passed on to its manager.

Thank you once again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Greenock, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 September 2013

As Premier Inns go, I have stayed in some good, and some downright awful ones. This was one of the better ones it has to be said.
The staff were very friendly and helpful on checking in, and got sorted swiftly. The room itself was on the top floor, and was typical of the Premier Inn brand. It did not appear worn, and was very clean.
Breakfast was good as well, and there was no self service. It was order to cook, but you could order as many as you wanted just like taking as many you wanted if it were self service, so you know it is fresh this way which I like.
I would stay here again without a problem.
My only gripe is: Please do something about the pothoes in the carpark, they will ony get worse.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Urszula_Russell, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel, responded to this review, 13 September 2013
Hello Tankerman1,

It is great to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us at Aberdeen Westhill Premier Inn. It was delightful to hear that you found our rooms to be clean, tidy and comfortable. As a company we pride ourselves on delivering high standards to our guests. I was also glad to hear that you found the breakfast to be very good. I will pass your comments onto the Restaurant Manager. Together with restaurant Manager we are working on the issue of potholes in the car park and we are hoping to resolve it very soon.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Warrington
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Minutes from the airport but far enough away to escape the noise. Not in central Aberdeen so again no noise. Excellent hotel with well maintained modern rooms. Spotlessly clean and comfy bed. Supermarket next door but no cafe and nothing else in the area. Breakfast at Premier Inn £9 so we drove to Inverurie which was just off A96 and had fantastic breakfast for £6 in a little cafe at far end of the town.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Urszula_Russell, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel, responded to this review, 2 September 2013
Hello Jan52,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave some feedback about your recent stay at Premier Inn Aberdeen Westhill, myself and the team really appreciate any feedback that we receive. I am glad to see that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and found your room clean and comfortable. I am sorry to hear that you did not have breakfast with us. Can I just add that we do have continental option for £5.25 and that our breakfast offer is ‘ALL YOU CAN EAT’. I do hope that the next time you choose to stay with Premier Inn, you will consider to try our Premier breakfast.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future here at Aberdeen Westhill.
melbourne
Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

After a long day's travel we were looking to a welcoming face upon arrival. Unfortunately this did not occur. We're advised at we would need to pay for the room immediately and if we paid in cash we could not seek reimbursement if we found the room to be unsuitable when we moved into it. We requested an inspection before moving in which was granted. Nevertheless, this approach is not believed to be an appropriate method for dealing with guests. Found room to be of quite suitable dimensions and had appropriate appointments which worked. Bed was comfortable and hotel was not noisy.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Hello Parkyposs,
I would like to thank you for leaving a feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm really sorry to hear that you experienced problems during the visit.
Your feedback is important to us, so that we can address these issues and avoid this from happening again.
I would like to explain that Premier Inn operates ‘payment on arrival’ policy across all their hotels.
Do accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused and we hope to be there for you, on your next visit, to deliver better experience for you.
Sutton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I stayed here for one night to meet family from the station next morning. Just outside Aberdeen centre, the price was reasonable for somewhere basic to sleep and eat. Welcome was friendly enough and rooms were clean and comfortable. The adjacent Shepherd’s Rest pub acts as the hotel dining room, so it’s a convenient place to buy dinner. Eating on my own, with nothing to read, I found the service a bit slow. I tried to use their wi-fi but so much information was needed to register for 30 minutes free that I gave up. I don’t know why they can’t just give you simpler free access as you would only be in there as a customer really. Food was good quality and hot when it arrived.
After a few days of hot weather, my room was pretty warm and the wall-mounted “air conditioning” control showed 25.5 degrees. After unsuccessful attempts to turn it down I asked at reception and was told it only controlled the heater and there was no cooling system – just the portable fan on the dressing table. That really did nothing to reduce temperature but the hotel offered to replace the quilt with thin sheets. I had to keep the window open but this made outside noise more noticeable and people leaving the Shepherd’s Rest were quite noisy in the car park. Some other guests were talking loudly outside the entrance for some time and I went down to complain to reception at about 1:40. To the hotel’s credit, they honoured their Good Night Guarantee and refunded my room charge without fuss but I could have used the sleep more after a day’s driving.
Breakfast in the Shepherd’s Rest was very good. Friendly, helpful staff and a reasonable price for good quality cooked food to order. There was also hot porridge, a range of cereals, juices, rolls, toast etc..
Tips: I would advise anyone trying to find the hotel with Sat Nav to enter the latitude and longitude from Premier Inn’s booking e-mail as the post code in my TomTom did not take me to the right place. If you need any shopping there’s a large Tesco just around the corner from the hotel.

Room Tip: I would try to get away from the entrance, car park and adjacent pub. I think the rear of the hotel...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Urszula_Russell, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
Hello CharlesRJ, I am sorry to hear that you had a disturbed nights sleep on this occasion. Our nightshift team members try their best to keep noise to a minimum overnight but unfortunately this is not always possible. This is why Premier Inn has the ‘Good Night Guarantee’ in place.
I will pass your comments regarding the restaurant to their manager, I am sure they will be delighted to hear it.
I do hope that the issues you have noted have not put you off with staying with us in the future and I welcome you back next time you are in Aberdeen.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us here at Aberdeen Westhill.
canada
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Used this hotel as a base while visiting friends and family in the immediate area. Good value for money with online booking. No surprises really, reasonable sized family room, comfortable beds, quiet at night, apart from seagulls which were nesting outside in the parking lot. During our stay needed to address a couple of issues with the hotels manager. We were happy with the resolution and the managers commitment to high standards of customer service, work ethic and team leadership. Should you have any concerns when staying here give management the opportunity to resolve before you write your review... its not and all dancing and singing 5 star hotel with associated amenities, just a reasonably priced hotel ideal for a base while in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Urszula_Russell, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel, responded to this review, 24 July 2013
Dear CanadaScot,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We were very happy to host you and your Family in our hotel. It is so good to hear that you were happy with the way we dealt with the issues encountered during your stay.Providing comfortable beds and quiet nights is the key focus for us to continue being the perfect friendly and reasonably priced hotel catering for family breaks and business trips.
We hope to host you again on your next visit to Scotland!
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Park opposite good for tiring out kids or dogs. Rooms are clean quiet and the breakfast is a good deal. Top choice for us when visiting family, grandchild gets a sleepover in family room. We can book well ahead and get a good deal.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Urszula_Russell, General Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel, responded to this review, 28 June 2013
It is always really motivating for the team to read positive reviews about the standard of our hotel and the customer service of our team members. We take pride in achieving high standards to ensure our guests have the care and attention they deserve and it was great to hear we managed too achieve this. We look forward to you staying with us in the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westhill
Holiday Inn Aberdeen West
Hampton By Hilton Aberdeen Westhill
Village Hotel Aberdeen
Village Hotel Aberdeen
#21 of 65 in Aberdeen
Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel
Mercure Aberdeen Ardoe House Hotel and Spa
Premier Inn Aberdeen Airport (Dyce) Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel? Share your experiences!