“Peaceful paradise”

Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Westhill
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Stayed here yet again. Must admit standards have always been excellent. This time it has all been freshly painted. The pillows are the best ever always a great nights sleep in a fantastic comfortable bed. Staff, as always, very welcoming, attentive and a great big smile.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ScotlandFartravelled
Agnieszka_Ziomek, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear ScotlandFartravelled,
We were delighted to welcome you again and to hear that you've enjoyed yet another visit. Many thanks for the warm words! We'd love to see you the next time you are in Aberdeenshire.
Have a good day,

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I found the location at Westhill good for my purpose but if you don't have a Car central Aberdeen is a long way away.
If you don't need to go into Aberdeen the surrounding area to the North and West is quiet and almost traffic free.
WiFi failed completely on Sunday 22nd which was a problem for me, I had to visit elsewhere.
The Seagulls were a bit noisy but they don't fly after dark so not a big problem.
I had Dinner at Mama Mia’s a few minutes walk away, an excellent Restaurant.
I will choose again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Agnieszka_Ziomek, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear AuldJimmy,

Thank you very much for taking your time to give us your feedback. I am glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us here at Aberdeen Westhill and you would choose to stay with us again. I am really sorry to hear about problems with WIFI- I am going to investigate it.Thank you very much for your comments and please be assured that we take all feedback seriously.

We are looking forward seeing you on your next trip to Aberdeen .

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Stayed at this premier lodge for three nights ,we stayed on top floor very warm, if you have to open window you wont sleep with noise noisy birds .If you go here ask for ground floor. that's good very good information hope that helps.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank James J

Dear James,
I am sorry to hear that you had a disturbed nights sleep on this occasion. . This is why Premier Inn has the ‘Good Night Guarantee’ in place. Please be assured that we take all feedback seriously and we would like the opportunity to investigate these issues further. Please email your booking details to operationsmanager.aberdeenwesthill@whitbread.com.
I do hope that the issues you have noted have not put you off with staying with us in the future and I welcome you back next time you are in Aberdeen.

Agnieszka ziomek

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I accompanied my husband and daughter to breakfast and only requested a boiled egg! To my great surprise I was charged for the said boiled egg the same price as my husband's and daughter's full Scottish breakfast a whopping £8.95! Won't be back to eat there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Kristina L,

Thank you very much for your comments and please be assured that we take all feedback seriously. I am very sorry to hear about the breakfast.
Shepherd’s Rest is not a Whitbread restaurant and therefore is not a part of premier inn hotel. I am very disappointed with the service you experienced so please be assured that your comments have been noted and will be passed on to the Management team of Shepherd’s Rest.
I apologise on their behalf,

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed here recently and as ever for primer inn spotless clean, the bed was really comfy , would say the hotel is a wee bit dated for a premier inn, however don't let that put you of as it really is not bad.
Staff friendly . Breakfast really good,
We hadn't intended going into the City centre, but decided to at last minute, this cost us around £35 in taxi fares there and back, I'd take this into account if going to Aberdeen again, as best to probably stay in the centre , if that's what you are going for.
In west hill itself there is a few good bars and restaurants nearby , so hoping into town not necessary.
As ever we'll done premier inn ,best value for what you do.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Kenny m,

It was delightful to read that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. It was particularly warming to know that you found all elements of your stay good, from our accommodation, great beds as well as friendly and welcoming service from the team! We are currently redecorating our hotel so it will not look dated on your next visit.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Aberdeen Westhill Premier Inn.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stayed here 3 nights while we were touring Aberdeenshire castles. The room was clean, hot water plentiful. The breakfast next door at the Shepard's Rest was fine. This hotel was a great value in a perfect location for touring the area.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear MisterCommander,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review on your recent stay with us.
I am so pleased to read that you had a great stay and that the team looked after you very well.
I will pass on your comments regarding restaurant to the Manager.

We hope to welcome you back to Aberdeen Westhill Premier Inn in the near future.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Friendly and welcoming staff. Very clean room and hotel. Breakfast at The Sphered's Rest good but staff hurried our selection of hot food and we were seated on a tiny table, which meant we had to pile our dirty plates to make room for the toast. Member of staff did not bother to collect our dirty plates.

However, this will not stop us staying at this hotel again. I will complain to the breakfast staff if I get treated in same way next time or buy breakfast from Tesco next door!

Keep smiling Helen!

Room Tip: Choose a room at the back if you like to sleep with the window open; choose front for the view.