“Lovely and helpful staff”

Holiday Inn Aberdeen West
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Westhill
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely and helpful staff”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Stayed here with my husband for a wedding reception. We had flown up from London and the staff were so helpful and friendly. Reception was held here and was very good all round. Lovely clean rooms and blackout curtains ensured a good nights sleep. Nice buffet style breakfasts with great choice of items on it. Definately recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013
BBurnett, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aberdeen West, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Dear Mrs Bells
Thank you for a lovely review on Tripadvisor. I am pleased that you had a great stay after your journey.
I hope that we may see you again if you are returning to Aberdeenshire in the future?

Bill Burnett

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here four times in the last month due to courses I was attending locally. Very impressed with the service I received, the staff on reception were more than helpful & pleasant. The rooms I stayed in were big with large beds, en-suite was impeccably clean with modern fixtures & fittings inc audio speakers from the tv and heated mirror that didn't steam up after shower. The fixtures & fittings in the rooms were nice too, the heating/aircon system was easy to operate. All restaurants on site were brilliant with extensive menu & delicious food. I would definitely be happy stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank navigat0r1
Dear Navigat0r1
Thank you for staying with us and for an excellent review on the hotel on Tripadvisor.
I hope that if you are attending further courses that we will see you again. If not, maybe a weekend break?
Thank you again and for taking the time to share your experience.

Leigh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This was my second stay in the hotel I have to say toe hotel staff team all very helpful room very comfortable food great another great stay will return again next time I am up in Aberdeen There was a wedding taking place which did not interfere in our visit great room lovely food and overall a great weekend

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
BBurnett, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aberdeen West, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Dear Theresa
Thank you for staying with us again and for sharing a great stay with Tripadvisor. I am delighted that you have returned and aim to do so again.
Many thanks indeed.

UK
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Very welcoming staff at reception, helpful, responsive and engaging - in fact, outstanding.
Room very well presented, clean, well-furnished, although somewhat on the small side (queen room).
Room service meal good value, promptly delivered (albeit with one glitch, but I let it pass).
Breakfast in restaurant tasty, good value, fair choice, but not exceptional. Again, staff very responsive.
No experience of the additonal facilities at the hotel.
At the weekend rate paid, this hotel was an exceptional bargain. At the rack rates (at least 3x the rate paid) I am not so sure, but location might be the clincher - if you need to be in Westhill, you need to be in Westhill

Dear Gunzuiko
Thank you for staying with us and for your review on Tripadvisor. I am pleased that overall you feel that we delivered a very good service to you sorry, but we don't appear to have gotten everything right on your stay. I apologise to you for this and assure you that your own feedback is shared directly within the team.
I am delighted that you enjoyed our great weekend rates and I hope that we may see you again in Westhill.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Fantastic - excellent service, facilities and attention to detail.

We found the staff to be attentive, friendly and welcoming.

Hotel is very clean and provides guests with excellent facilities - very warm, relaxed atmosphere.

Food is great - luigis definitely recommended.

Cannot fault this hotel in any way - had a very warm, welcoming and relaxed stay

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Joey
Thank you for a fantastic review - I am really pleased that you have enjoyed your experience with us and taken the time to share it with Tripadvisor.
I hope that we will see you again in Westhill in the future.

Stavanger
Reviewed 12 November 2013

What a pleasure to stay here. From the first minute to the last, it was fantastic. The staff were extremely welcoming and helpfull, where nothing that was too much of a problem. The room was spacious, clean and well appointed. Both the cooked and cold buffet breakfast was all you could ask for, and unusually nowadays, the hot breakfast was hot !!.

We were spoilt by staying here. Everywhere we go from now on will be measured against our stay here, and that will be difficult to beat. I wish we had found this hotel earlier and avoided a few dissappointments with other establishments close by.

Room Tip: Third floor not close to the elevator was good.
Dear John
Thank you for a terrific review on Tripadvisor. I am delighted that you have enjoyed yours stay with us so much and shared your experience for others to see.
I am extremely pleased about your thoughts on our breakfast. The breakfast team work especially hard at delivering a great breakfast day after day and it is a great reward to them when they get a mention on Tripadvisor praising their hard work.
Thank you and I hope that we will continue to see you in Westhill.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Had our wedding on 26th oct. Venue looked amazing. We had our whole day there and evening reception there. Staff were very helpful Wright from the moment I arrived. The wedding meal was beautiful. In fact I can't fault anything, they are truly professional. Thank you all so much for making our day feel so special.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Scott
Thank you for choosing the hotel for your big day. Thank you also for a fantastic review. I am delighted that you have taken the time to share your experience of the hotel with Tripadvisor.
I will be sharing your feedback with all of the team and I appreciate you having taken the time to give such fantastic feedback.

Bill Burnett
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westhill
Mercure Aberdeen Ardoe House Hotel and Spa
Village Hotel Aberdeen
Village Hotel Aberdeen
#21 of 65 in Aberdeen
Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre

Been to Holiday Inn Aberdeen West? Share your experiences!