Holiday Inn Aberdeen West
Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel(Westhill)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
Hampton By Hilton Aberdeen Westhill(Westhill)(Great Value!)
US$70
Priceline
Village Hotel Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$60
Hampton by Hilton Aberdeen Airport(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$89
Jurys Inn Aberdeen Airport(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$90
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Courtyard by Marriott Aberdeen Airport(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$89
Courtyard
TripAdvisor
Byde Guesthouse(Westhill)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstribute nighthalloween ballsunday carveryevents managerwedding receptionfunction roomdance floorwedding venueparty nightspecial thanksgreat nightlounge barfantastic hotellovely mealaberdeen areabreakfast was excellentduty manager
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Having lived in the area for over two years, I have only just experienced the restaurant at Holiday Inn Aberdeen West, and I was delighted. Having been disappointed with other hotel restaurants in the area, the Glentanar bar lounge is stunningly decorated, with a more than ample menu to match. Service was quick, polite and efficient, and the food was delicious. Good value for money. Will definitely be returning!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Marc J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aberdeen West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Nicola2720,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. I was great to read that you had a great experience in the lounge. The menu is designed to offer plenty of choice and variation and I am very pleased you enjoyed it.

I hope to see you again very soon.

General Manager.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Fantastic place to have your wedding.

I would like to thank Elaine and the wedding team for making our day such a memorable one, everything was perfect and went according to plan. All of my guests complimented us on our choice of Venue. The ones that stayed the night thought the rooms were great and loved the Breakfast. The honeymoon suite was fantastic, thanks again.

I would highly recommend the Holiday Inn West for a Wedding Venue.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicola L
Marc J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aberdeen West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Nicola L,

Thank you for your great review for all to read. Elaine and the team are delighted that we could look after you and your guests on your special day. The team are really pleased that you had such an enjoyable and memorable day.

Many thanks once again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Stayed here for 1 night 29th July. Handy for my employers office - has changed over the years from the original Westhill Hotel - all for the good. Upon entering the reception staff were pleasant and my booking was found / confirmed immediately; the whole check in procedure completed within 2 minutes.
I had a standard double room which was clean and well presented with the obligatory tea and coffee - one great addition since I last stayed here was a very fast and good performance wireless wi fi in the room and throughout the hotel - excellent - well done management.
Evening meal was in Luigi's and I must admit I don't the think the menu has changed since I last stayed here some 12 months ago.
The order was placed in good time but having completed the starter in 15 / 20 minutes we (2 collegues) the main course took over another 45 minutes to appear due to "a large table just arriving" that management is not our fault and we were just about to cancel the order when the dishes finally arrived - a point to take notice of I feel.
The bed was comfortable perhaps a little soft but you can't please everybody, the sheets were lovely and clean so that is the main thing.
Breakfast was wholesome and the waitress was very pleasant and polite.
Overall the hotel is exactly as you would expect and as advertised - nothing more nothing less - thank you to the pleasant staff

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Marc J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aberdeen West, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Daveoffshore,

Many thanks for your detailed and constructive feedback after your recent stay with us. I was very pleased to read that you had a speedy, efficient and problem free check in, and that your room was as anticipated, it was also great to read that you took full advantage of our free WIFI.

I would like to thank you for raising the issue of your delay whilst dining in the restaurant for me to investigate, and fully agree with your sentiments. I will endeavour to ensure that this is managed in a more effective manner should this situation re-occur.

I am pleased you had a comfortable nights sleep and that you found everything to be clean and functional, topped off with an enjoyable breakfast with polite service.

I would like to thank you once again for your constructive feedback, and look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

General Manager.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We had a lovely impromptu meal out at Luigi's restaurant recently. We were met by friendly, attentive staff and there was an option to choose for a more limited menu which was excellent value for money. No complaints from us and we will definitely be returning in the not too distant future.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear kwabz,

Many thanks for your recent review on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased you had a great experience with us and that you enjoyed our latest seasonal menu. Our "Favourites menu" is as is intimates, a selection of some of our guests favourite dishes and all packaged up to offer a set price and great value. Our menu changes regularly and is based upon retaining the traditional Italian favourites and some local produce cooked with flair.

Our staff are our greatest asset, this coupled with great value and flavours lends itself to a great meal experience, many thanks again for recognising this the team and I are delighted.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Visited the Glentanar Lounge for a meal last week. We were very promptly shown to our table and our drinks order taken.
After ordering our meal there was only a relatively short time to wait for the food to arrive. The server asked if we wished any sauces and we asked for some.
Approx 10 mins later the sauces still hadn't arrived and my wife went to see what the delay was. It turned out that the server had forgotten about our request, despite him asking in the first place.
Otherwise the food was excellent. Sad that one member of staff was not on the ball and let down the rest of the team.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Marc J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aberdeen West, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear sas1950,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. Whilst I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable experience overall, I will of course address the issue you have raised.

I do hope to be able to welcome you back again in the near future.

Yours sincerely,