Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Laura PL

Best customer service!

Review of QT Bondi
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Jan 2021via mobile
I had the absolutely pleasure of arriving to QT bondi and meeting the duty manager Mel. I had stuffed up my booking and was upset at myself as I am a new mum, it had been a tough pregnancy and year in amidst Covid and this was a special treat to have a whole day and night away for some self care time.
Mel was beyond lovely and accommodating and understanding. She helped fix my mistake and set me up with my room and just made me feel so welcome. This experience on top of the beautiful and super comfortable rooms means I will forever be a returning customer. Great location in bondi with a Woolworths right downstairs alongside a big space of eateries. Heaps of movies in the room and the bathroom was a treat with an amazing shower/bath set up!
Trip type: Travelled solo
, Owner at QT Bondi, responded to this review
Responded 1 Feb 2021
Hi Laura,

Thank you for your feedback. I am so pleased Mel was able to accommodate the booking mix up and have this resolved for you ..although no surprise as it is in her kind nature to go above and beyond for others.

So pleased you enjoyed your stay and were able to relax and enjoy after a tough few months.

Please come back again soon. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

• Agoda.com
0.3 miles from QT Bondi
  • Agoda.com
0.1 miles from QT Bondi
    £110
0.1 miles from QT Bondi
Beachfront
Beach Front King (direct)
    £126
Free parking
    £77
1.0 miles from QT Bondi
View more hotels in Bondi Beach
All reviews great location nespresso machine supermarket downstairs across the road the ground floor room was spacious washer dryer great room king bed beach towels an upgrade cafes and restaurants a great stay reception staff melanie woolworths kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2021

Recently my partner and I have wanted a night away we are so happy that we chose QT Bondi! Given the current pandemic we were a little worried about travelling but after reading QTs covid safe plan we were comfortable and excited for our booking. Although QT had skeleton staff you would not have noticed, we were given a mobile number of the On call manager in case the reception was unavailable which was super helpful. The room was beautiful open space - the bathroom is to die for. Super clean and self sufficient. We were also lucky to get a booking at Eden - my partner was sceptical because the menu is plant base but OMG we both left so satisfied and cannot wait to get back to try the dishes we weren’t able to fit it! Location is right in the heart of it all - beach, bars, restaurants and cafes!
Already looking forward to our next stay!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 1 February 2021

Hi brec91,

Firstly thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write such a glowing review.

So pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and by the sounds of it made the most of our facilities.

Thank you for being so understanding and so glad to read despite minimum staff the stay was enjoyable and smooth sailing. We hope to have a full team on deck as we transition out of COVID.

The safety of our guests and staff is the priority and so pleased to read such positive feedback regarding our procedures in place.

Make sure to come back again soon, we look forward to having you stay again.

Emily

Reviewed 12 January 2021

Decided to turn our date day up a notch by checking in for for a mini staycation and from the moment we walked in we felt on holiday.

The decor of the the hotel has the perfect mix of modern and beachy vibes when you enter the reception that is only amplified when you walk through the door into your suite.

Our room ticked all the boxes with a fully equipped kitchen, spacious bathroom, large king sized bed for a dreamy nights sleep (which it was), calming tones layered throughout and even a cute little outdoor setting to let the afternoon drift away with a glass of wine.

From check in to check out the QT Bondi provided us with the perfect little beachside escape nestled in our own backyard.

In a industry where first impressions count the QT and it’s staff didn’t disappoint. It may have been our first stay here but it definitely won’t be our last!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 14 January 2021

Hi Luke,

Thank you so much for your lovely review, so pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us!

It sounds like you made the most of our facilities.

We hope to see you back again very soon!

Gabby

Reviewed 11 January 2021

Whenever friends or family come to visit Sydney, I tell them to stay at QT Bondi. In fact, I'm so obsessed with this place that last weekend I decided to treat myself to a staycation — and was reminded why I love it so much!

First up, the staff. I was greeted by Melanie (she was awesome) and even though I'd walked in looking sandy, salty and windswept after a long day at the beach, she made me feel like a total VIP. Check-in was quick and easy :)

The rooms are luxe and beach-y and feel very Bondi. But the best bit, hands down, is the location. The hotel lift drops you off right in the thick of it, across from the beach and right in the middle of all the dining and shops. But as soon as you're back in the hotel again, you feel totally removed from all the craziness. It's so quiet.

(QT is like a little oasis set right there in the craziness of Bondi Beach.)

Can't recommend this place enough.

Management response:Responded 14 January 2021

Hi Reeceac88,

Thank you for your glowing review, it is always lovely to read such nice feedback from our guests!

Melanie is our superstar here, a true asset to the team.

So pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Come back and stay again soon!

Mel

Reviewed 18 December 2020

WOW, what a breath of fresh air. From the first phone call, to the ease of booking, to the friendly, genuine welcome by Heidi and Melanie, I was so impressed. These two ladies will impress all international arrivals with the Australian Charm so missing in many hotels.

This was my first time staying at a QT property and it surely will be at the top of my list of accommodation to choose from in the future, in whichever city I'm next.

If you're looking for a friendly + kind welcome, still love five star and appreciate awesome service BUT don't like the stuffy old hotels, QT is the place for you!

Highly recommended, well done team!

Date of stay: December 2020
Management response:Responded 19 December 2020

Hi Sam!

My goodness, what a gorgeous review. You were such a pleasure of a guest!

We hope you have a beautiful Xmas break and come back to us sooner than later.

Melanie

Reviewed 8 December 2020 via mobile

My stay at the QT bondi was really lovely. The staff were incredibly friendly and very helpful. From the moment I walked in I got great customer service and advice about the best places to visit within walking distance from the hotel. The room was beautiful and clean with plenty of amenities. As a young woman staying on her own I also felt very safe there. I’ll certainly be staying there again when I’m in Bondi.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Management response:Responded 9 December 2020

Hi georgiacA4766UZ,

What a lovely review to read!

So glad you enjoyed your stay and our team were able to assist.

We loved having you stay with us, make sure to come back soon

Cheers,