“The best You'll Find”

Dining options: Reservations
Austin, Texas
“The best You'll Find”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I stayed at the hotel here with a group of friends on our way from the Black Forest to Bavaria. This place has a wonderful restaurant that should not be missed! It’s a bit off the beaten path in a tiny country village, but well worth a visit when in the area.

We didn’t think that a restaurant in such a small out of the way place would require reservation, but the night we stayed here they were booked all night. However, they did set a table up for us in their breakfast area and served us from their restaurant menu. The food here is very exceptional. Everyone in our group was very impressed with their meal. I chose the venison and I’m glad I did. It was excellent! The meat was very moist and tender with no gamey taste whatsoever.

Be sure to make reservation in advance. This place has a wonderful atmosphere. While they were not able to seat us for dinner, we were able to take pictures the next morning (posted here).

• Visited September 2013

• Polish first
Zurich, Switzerland
“Great service”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We really enjoyed everything in this place. One should reserve in advance. There are a lot of tables but restaurant was full last Saturday. The fireplace is very romantic. Protions are big so dont order too much . There's a waterfall outside.

• Visited December 2013
Haifa, Israel
“Hidden Secret”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

his is a hidden secret. I would rank it 12.00! The moment I got there, I felt I was in a different world. It was amazing, and amazingly cheap. I stayed there for one night at the rate of 58EUR. It is super quiet, there is a waterfall and a mill next to it, which make the place magical. I cannot put my feelings into words. If you are looking for a wonderful place to stay at, off the beaten track, in the nature, do not think twice. The restaurant is AMAZING. I had a trout fish, wish hazelnuts sauce, one of the best meals I've ever had. The surrounding area has extremely beautiful Swiss-like scenery. The place is perfect in every respect. Simply go there. I would give this place a 12 score.

• Visited August 2013
Redditch UK
“Excellent Hotel Restaurant”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We were staying at the hotel and were more than happy to eat here all three nights.
Service was excellent and they went out of their way to help us despite our near total lack of German.
The trout was especially good although both the Zander (Perch-Pike) and the three grilled meats were very good too.
We felt that the restaurant was good value for money given the standard of the food and the service.

Visited August 2013