Citrus Pune
US$52
US$106
US$90
Hotwire.com
7 Apple Hotel Pune(Pimpri-Chinchwad)
US$54
US$49
Sayaji Hotel Pune(Pimpri-Chinchwad)
Noorya Hometel(Pimpri-Chinchwad)
Citrus Chinchwad(Pimpri-Chinchwad)
TripAdvisor
All reviewschef arunrooftop poolvalue for moneyexcellent servicespecial thankshousekeeping teamtake carepimpri chinchwad arealong staygreat experiencehouse keepingbusiness tripbusiness hotelsecond homerooms are cleanenjoyed my staycomfortable stay
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Have been to a lot of hotels... But dis hotel was above all of dem... The service ... D fud... The customer service...hospitality was just perfect..... Wide range of fud was just perfect in taste n presentation.... D rooms r spacious n well arranged....sanitation is gvn utmost care... D hotel is just perfect n reasonable

• Stayed: June 2014
Shyam S, General Manager at Citrus Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2014

Namaste!

Thank you for choosing Citrus Pune, It was indeed a pleasure serving you and we are delighted to know that you had a great time with us.

We take great pride in our product and service and strive to ensure that our guests are satisfied with everything we have to offer.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

The hotel is well located for business travelers. The rooms are well stocked with basic amenities. There is only one buffet restaurant where house keeping needs improvement. The Asian restaurant is not functional. The corridors and general hotel feel needs improvement. The carpets and window glasses seem to be neglected where cleanliness is concerned.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sunilminocha
Russell G, General Manager at Citrus Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Dear Mr Sunil,

Greetings from Citrus Hotels, Pune!

Thank you posting a review on TripAdvisor following your stay at Citrus Hotels.

I am extremely disappointed and concerned to read your review on Trip Advisor. My apologies for not providing you with a pleasant experience at Citrus , Pune.

It is disheartening to know that you thought the services rendered by the team were not up to the mark.

Rest assured, at no point of time do we encourage or promote acceptance of such instances.Request you to treat this incident in isolation and not let it mar your impression of the hotel as it is our earnest endeavor to provide you with the highest level of service and to ensure that your stay with us is truly most enjoyable.

My team and I hope to see you soon.

Warm Regards
Russell Gregory

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This is my second stay with CITRUS and I should mention about the good food and wonderful service this hotel has and I can compare it to the likes of rooms in WYNN at Vegas and the food to THE BUFFET of wonderful dishes. Love my stay here and the complimentary breakfast is worth a 1000 and I would recommend this hotel any day and the lost and found is prompt and they take care of you like family. I am happy for staying at this place on my wife's birthday as the cake was wonderful and the staff made sure everything was perfect making me avoid running to a bakery ( finding one in a new place would be a tedious task).

My Shyam Sharma looks a perfectionist and you can expect that in every aspect.

Thank you Team CITRUS...I mean it so many good things can only be possible because of an excellent dedicated staff..

Jairam

• Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed 29 May 2014

It was a great experience at Citrus Pune. I had been there for 45 days in a row. Staying such a long time in hotel is really monotonous. Surprisingly! I didn't notice that it was 45 days. I felt like home there. Hotel stuffs are fantastic. We played volley ball, we played cricket, made fun together, enjoyed a lot.
Foods are delicious and most attractive thing is the verity. Their hospitality is unforgettable, specially surprise party hosted by Mr. Shyam Sharma was really exciting one.
Pool, gym and open space on the roof top is fabulous.
In a word it's excellent.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mohammad_Shahin_S

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Comfortable hotel to stay in pune. Good service and welcome well for foreign. The chef can make me feel home through the food. Located in strategic place, it easy to reach and help me to access many place arround pune. Shuttle car secure me when in outside.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Shyam S, General Manager at Citrus Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2014