“Excellent Business Hotel in outer Pune”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pune - Chinchwad
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Pimpri-Chinchwad
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I regularly stay in this hotel, and I continue to be impressed with the level of service commitment. This time, there were a few minor irritants - loud noise from a party outside their premises, which they resolved for me by shifting me to a quiet room facing away from the source of noise. Their satellite TV service did not work for a few hours on the 1st day, which was annoying. I have suggested that they should change their service provider. Otherwise, this is a wonderfully run, professional business hotel, which meets the needs of a business traveller in this part of Pune (the Pimpri-Chinchwad area)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
GM_DevMehta, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pune - Chinchwad, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Ajay,

Thank you very much for the review.
I am happy that you like and appreciate our level of service.

I profusely apologize for the TV satellite issue that you had and we have taken this up seriously.

Be rest assured, the next time around that you are here, things will be as pleasant as ever.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The rooms are extremely good and the bathroom is of good size with all necessary items. Very cosy atmosphere. The facility of airport/office pick-up and drop is really good. Breakfast and dinner buffet spreads are very good. A la carte menus were costly. Not very convenient if you are a staying alone and eating alone.

Dear Mr. Padmanabham,

Firstly, I would like to Thank you for such a generous feedback.

I am extremely glad that you enjoyed the stay here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pune - Chinchwad.

I take your comment on the Ala carte menu and we will look into the matter.

Looking forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Very clean hotel, branded hotel also good Japanese restaurant is located in the 3Spices restaurant. Especialy, chef Fujisaki-san's cooking was so nice taste. Recomend Sushi, Sashimi and traditional Japanese menu.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
GM_DevMehta, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pune - Chinchwad, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Hajime San,

I am delighted to read your review on TripAdvisor.

We are glad that you liked the hotel and the food at Miyuki, our special Japanese restaurant.
Will surely convey your thoughts to Chef.

We hope to see you again, soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I stayed here for 1 night on a business visit to Pune. It was pleasant, and there were no real issues that devalued the stay. The price was good, the room was good, with WiFi included of reasonable speed, though I think 30MBPS claimed in a response below might be a bit ambitious. It also had a small gym, so ticked all my boxes.

The location is ideal for visiting businesses and locations in this specific area of Pune, but is definitiely not practical for central Pune. Pune is a large city and at times it will take the best part of an hour to get out here by taxi.

The rooftop restaurant was a good place to relax for an evening with colleagues. The food was good, and there was some decent wine, and the staff were high quality. I agree the views are great, though you are way too far out for central Pune to be visible. We had 2 minor issues with the rooftop. It was too dark and the music was too loud. Despite requesting, neither could be remedied, and they were not so problematic that we had to leave. We were also concerned by the noise from a wedding across the road, and if it would disturb our sleep. But once I got to my room, it did not disturb me, and I was on that side of the hotel closest to it.

As stated, recommended if you are doing something close by, but go more central if you are aiming for central Pune

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
GM_DevMehta, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pune - Chinchwad, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

I am delighted to read your review on TripAdvisor.

Your compliments for the hotel are highly appreciated! We strive to create memorable experiences for our guests here, so it is very encouraging when we get such an honest feedback such as yours.
I am sorry to learn about the problem you had with the light and music. Will surely look into it.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Don't be misleaded by the name Hilton. It's a Double Tree hotel which means a lower class then Hilton normally gives. The hotel is situated far outside the city in area with nothing to find. It's a small hotel with a strange pool (1,5 by 10) on top of the roof which is open until 6, so when you come home after work it's closed because then it will be used as dining area. The small restaurant offers basic food. The restaurant on the top floor is more a disco with very loud music during dinner.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank PetervTNL
GM_DevMehta, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pune - Chinchwad, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Mr. Tintelen .

Thank you for your feedback and comments. I Would like to set the record straight as regards to your stay at our hotel.

The hotel is a Double Tree by Hilton which is a full service international branded hotel with a roof top pool on the 15th floor with stunning vistas unmatched in the entire city. Four restaurants which include a specialty Indian , specialty Japanese with Japanese staff and chefs, all day dining, single malt bar with the most comprehensive beverage list in the city at the lowest prices, Cake shop , full blown IRD, Banqueting , Aristo – International spa and salon and the biggest Executive lounge serving only foreign liquor on the house as a perk for that category of room. All rooms are biggest in class and boast of innlink system, cable TV with the largest channel bouquet, 30 mbps WiFi , Business center usage , four poster king beds and the largest bathrooms space.

Let me also remind you of how the hotel went out of its way to accommodate all your unreasonable requests with room upgrades, in room amenities, etc. The hotel was magnanimous to a fault where we allowed you to amend a non cancellable non refundable booking and change it so that you are happy and your convenience is top priority.

It is with great regret I read your inaccurate comments about my hotel . I hope you had a safe and successful trip.

Best Regards

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Recommended for all the travellers. I stay in this hotel any time I am in Pune and I feel (almost) like at home. Best value for the money and a very good atmosphere. I can say it's my favourite hotel in India and I am a frequent traveller.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
SahdevMehta, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pune - Chinchwad, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Cristian,

I am delighted to read your review on TripAdvisor.

Your compliments for the hotel are highly appreciated! We strive to create memorable experiences for our guests here, so it is very encouraging when we get feedback such as yours.
We are extremely happy to learn that we are your favorite hotel back in India.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

We had been to this place as a family and had a very pleasant evening dinning here. I would recommend a visit made to this place

Ambience - Was just right, with Dim lights and music being played at an appropriate volume not interrupting the conversation

Staff - was courteous and extremely prompt with their service.

Food - Quality was good and we thought there was enough variety for the price. Specially the regular Paneer tikka was grilled well adding on to the taste. Main course had Indian and continental varieties. Deserts were good - mix of Indian and western deserts. However fresh cut fruits were not seen.

The only concern that we found was in the layout - main course dishes. Names should have been displayed across every item instead of having one board displaying 3 names. The lids were slightly heavy to pick making serving difficult.

All in all we loved the experience and will be back

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel!

I am delighted to learn that you were happy with the services and food quality at our all day dining 3 Spices. Your comments regarding the menu display has been duly noted and we will certainly look into in.

Thanks once again for your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you soon again!

Sahdev Mehta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pimpri-Chinchwad
Citrus Pune
Citrus Pune
#2 of 16 in Pimpri-Chinchwad
Courtyard by Marriott Pune Chakan
Courtyard by Marriott Pune Chaka...
#1 of 16 in Pimpri-Chinchwad
#4 of 16 in Pimpri-Chinchwad
Ginger Pune (Pimpri)
Ginger Pune (Pimpri)
#10 of 16 in Pimpri-Chinchwad

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pune - Chinchwad? Share your experiences!