“Friday take out”
Review of Rooster Express

Rooster Express
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Kahnawake
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Always good.. always fresh...very reasonably priced
We order out here at least twice a month
Very convenient when visitors drop in unannounced

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Very very very good fried chicken. Huge portions and great value. The fries were also really good. 4 big pieces + fries + cle slaw 14 CAD. Great deal!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Was looking for a great place to pick up chicken wings and found them on my way home. Service was good and it wasn't too quick but it gave me the impression that it would be fresher. I had the impression the wings were on their second cook which gave them a dryer texture. The taste was good and they were not sogfy with sauce (which is why I took their wings to begin with...I like a crispy wing and to dip them myself) but next time, I will enquire if they are fresh.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Ordered tonight, I asked for a Poutine and they have me fries. I phoned back to inform them and they sent a Poutine right away! They also sent two drinks to compensate! All of the food was hot, fresh and absolutely delicious! VERY well handled, VERY happy customer! Thank you! So pleased I downloaded the trip adviser app and signed up to write this review!

2  Thank Alexandra S
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We order out from them 2 or 3 times a month - everything has always be *excellent* lately. From the employee who takes the order on the phone to the guy who delivers - super friendly and helpful staff! I haven't tried much of the food because it's usually husband's takeout dinner to complement my sushi to go... but he loved everything he's ever tried... amazing fried chicken, 911 wings that - trust me - are *really* worthy of their name... super fresh rotisserie chicken meals... and their desserts... yum (are they really homemade? If so, wow.)