“The Rail well known gem”

Robbie's Smokehouse & Burger Bar
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Kahnawake
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Rail is a popular place for young couples and older families
The good is delicious well resented and reasonably priced
Make reservations this place is always packed on the weekends

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent!! Food, service are top notch! Manager walks around to ask if everything is good. Very happy

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Hey there if you want great food great service go to robbie's its awesome the food was always outstanding service

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Been there twice, once for dinner, once for breakfast...and the best I can say about them is MEDIOCRE and OVERPRICED. For dinner I had the lamb sliders ... very dry and very bland. For breakfast I had the cherry cheesecake french toast. Half the portion almost put me into a diabetic coma, and I'm not diabetic. For 17$ it could have at least had a piece of fruit on the side. It had the distinct flavor of old oil. :P The coffee (for me) was just undrinkable, I took one sip and left it on the side ... the waitress never offered a top-up so I guess she didn't notice my perpetually full cup. I definitely won't be returning ...

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

No excellent, but everything was pretty good. Had the smoked platter for 1. Ribs where really good. The rest was just good. Sides also just ok. Service was kind and quick.